Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pokemon Revolution Online

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Open Trade Zone

Can't seem to evolve my basculegion white-striped

Featured Replies

  • Author

I think I figured it out! PRO seems to only register recoil damage received by wave crash and not take down like I was using. I did exactly 300hp of recoil with it and it finally evolved

1 minute ago, Jeremy4505 said:

I think I figured it out! PRO seems to only register recoil damage received by wave crash and not take down like I was using. I did exactly 300hp of recoil with it and it finally evolved

Happy to hear it evolved..Also sorry for confusion earlier..
Goodluck, Have fun!

Edited by Divinegold

Signature.gif

Reputed Service Shop: PokéNová Multi-Service Hub || Discord Server Link: PokéNová

My Discord: divinegold55

4 hours ago, Jeremy4505 said:

I think I figured it out! PRO seems to only register recoil damage received by wave crash and not take down like I was using. I did exactly 300hp of recoil with it and it finally evolved

Hi! Sorry for the inconvenience.

I'm glad to hear that you were able to resolve the issue on your own!

Since everything is sorted out, I'll proceed to close this thread.

If you need further help in the future, please feel free to create a new one.

Kind regards.

Hallowglow.

image.png.1dbbaca0fa7b74ecb8fa3915799a0ba7.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Unsolicited messages will be used to create hallow glow and will be lost forever.

 

PRO Rules - General Support - Bug Resolution Center - General Complaint Area - Report Center

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.