[Hoenn] Excavation sites spawns

Sharlank

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

191105 Ok, in the last 3 days they changed sites spawns 3 times xD later on today when I'll do my exc. sites I'll update it all in one time with more info, thanks everyone :)

we must thank u for making dis awesome guide, even it change lately everday u always update us :Angel:

:Heart:

191168 Hey ! i find carnivine and torkoal in feral path, with like 200 discoveries

191185 I found Klink & Clauncher during 1500~1600 discoveries,provide。

191203 Finding Cubone and Kanga at Feral Path now. Probably changed the spawns. Again.

Updated Klink & Clauncher discoveries.

For Feral Site spawns I'll wait tonight to update once my site respawn, 4 more new spawns are a lot, probably it's related to day-time, have to check.

For future reference, please include in-game times when you discover a new pokemon. Currently it seems feral site is heavily changing due to time of day, while the only other site that changes is haunted, which I believe to be based on day halves(shuppet first half, gastly second half).

191272 For future reference, please include in-game times when you discover a new pokemon. Currently it seems feral site is heavily changing due to time of day, while the only other site that changes is haunted, which I believe to be based on day halves (shuppet first half, gastly second half).

If any gm could confirm/infirm that, it would be great. try to ask them in game if you find one :Grin: . I personally don't think there's any link between the moment of the day and the possibles encounters ; it works like headbutts and digs imo.

191272 For future reference, please include in-game times when you discover a new pokemon. Currently it seems feral site is heavily changing due to time of day, while the only other site that changes is haunted, which I believe to be based on day halves (shuppet first half, gastly second half).

If any gm could confirm/infirm that, it would be great. try to ask them in game if you find one :Grin: . I personally don't think there's any link between the moment of the day and the possibles encounters ; it works like headbutts and digs imo.

Poochyena at feral site was encounterable only from 0:01-11:59 and houndoor from 12:01-23:59. Pancham/scraggy shared the same time with them before update.

I tested this out with some friends