[Hoenn] Excavation sites spawns

Sharlank

I still got Noibat with 1550 disc points, just sayin cause its in +1600.

Edit1:Someone in my guild just got a noibat with 1285 points.

Edit2: Someone else in my guild just told me he catched a clauncher. Right after he catched this one another one fled. So there might be a percentage some pokes can get encountered or that they flee if u have a specific amount of exp points.

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

192295 I still got Noibat with 1550 disc points, just sayin cause its in +1600.

Edit1:Someone in my guild just got a noibat with 1285 points.

Edit2: Someone else in my guild just told me he catched a clauncher. Right after he catched this one another one fled. So there might be a percentage some pokes can get encountered or that they flee if u have a specific amount of exp points.

I'll update with 1200+ discoveries :)

Regarding the % really the first one ever that I hear... after I found a pokemon, never fled after, could be due to recent changes, but I'm 90% sure it's not about percentages

192109 Btw i noticed that Pancham, Solrock, Lunatone, Karrablast, Tympole and Munchlax (each for the specific site) just seem to be only available in the shiny rock. I just "encountered" them there the last time (they fled all ofc) and nowhere else. I just wanted to tell u to consider this while smashing and looking at it.

It does not has to be always the case.

They're not just from the shiny rock, considering we have screenshot of someone having a Tympole fleeing from a non-shiny rock, and I personally had Karrablast fleeing from a non-shiny rock.