[Hoenn] Excavation sites spawns

Sharlank

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

185700 that

hey, some guy i know had acces to these spots without the permit, but for him it has been fixed, he now needs the permit to acces the sites. So i think (since i had to do the quest to get the acces ) that cacnea isn't that rare, i may be wrong tho.

Zeloups

Where did you get the information that you need some discoveries to get pokes?

I guess with the messages wrote on spots, but that's just an idea, it may be a wrong one, and maybe having more discoveries increases chances to find effectively rares pokes but we may encounter them without any experience ?

We don't know yet :p

185777 Where did you get the information that you need some discoveries to get pokes?

I guess with the messages wrote on spots, but that's just an idea, it may be a wrong one, and maybe having more discoveries increases chances to find effectively rares pokes but we may encounter them without any experience ?

We don't know yet :p

I know 99% for sure since it's likely the bug for some people was in the discoveries count (or it not being considered) and they never had a fleeing rare pokemon, talked with around 5/6 people with the bug, not that many but enough to make a solid assumption that after 5000 discoveries rare pokemons will not flee :)