[Hoenn] Excavation sites spawns

Sharlank

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

319617 ...

@Staff

Can someone please shed some light on the revamp that is supposed to happen? Is this the final state of excavation sites? If not, when is the expected finish date of the revamp? If you don't have an ETA, what is holding it back and do you have an ETA for when the staff might have some time for the revamp? There's a huge lack of communication.

319984 As a player who done daily excavation and stopped 2 month ago. There's not much rare pokes to hunt now cuz they removed it, it's hopeless to do. The only one good left is just shroomish, ferroseed and golett other than that it's plain stupid. Just my advice dont do it until they revamp it(has been said 1 month ago,Pretty sure gonna take VERY LONG TIME).

RIP Pawniard, Absol, Noibat, Nincada, Skuropi, Clauncher, Tympole, Aron, Beldum, Yamask, Timburr

you nailed it

321473 i tried exca sites after my comeback (for 8 days) and havent seen anything rare not even a fossil totally not worth anymore waste of time and money for teleports,enter site big fail in my opinion :)

What's the point after that it become worthless? I mean, how many exca?

321473 i tried exca sites after my comeback (for 8 days) and havent seen anything rare not even a fossil totally not worth anymore waste of time and money for teleports,enter site big fail in my opinion :)

What's the point after that it become worthless? I mean, how many exca?

i dont know how many exca i got after 6k i stop checking for it but it could be more than 10k+ its useless not even worth pay the quest to enter there i guess.

319617 ...

@Staff

Can someone please shed some light on the revamp that is supposed to happen? Is this the final state of excavation sites? If not, when is the expected finish date of the revamp? If you don't have an ETA, what is holding it back and do you have an ETA for when the staff might have some time for the revamp? There's a huge lack of communication.

Looks like finding where a staff member hides and solving riddles will improve the game a lot more. GG

321718 chameleon wrote:

you better link a content scripter or thor. Non of the gm's are responsible for content.

faggots_sig.png

• 1 month later...

"New" stuff I (and other people) find in the exca after revamp:

NATURAL- Route 119A - Dome fossil - Nincada - Skorupi

HISTORICAL- desert - Riolu - Timburr

FERAL - Fiery Path - Absol - Helix Fossil - Bagon - Pawniard

HAUNTED - Rusturf Tunnel - Nothing

MINERAL - Route 115 - Drilbur - Root fossil - Beldum

GLACIAL - Route 103 - Bergmite - Dome Fossil - Clauncher - Root fossil

Oh, I have 6,3k discoveries and ms.