Beat Deoxys

Kyoshiro13

Hi guys. Since a lot of people is stuck in fighting [glow=red]Deoxys[/glow] in the Moon. I will show you the quickest and easiest way to beat him.

1. Come to sky pillar and catch 4 [glow=green]Spinarark[/glow]or [glow=green]Ariados[/glow]. It is spawned with level 46+ and it's enough to beat [glow=red]Deoxys[/glow] without any investment

2. Evolve all your [glow=green]Spinarak[/glow]into [glow=green]Ariados[/glow]and re-learn [glow=blue]Sucker Punch[/glow] for all of them (2k each).

3. Now you are ready to to for [glow=red]Deoxys[/glow]. Just throw [glow=blue]Sucker Punch[/glow] on him because you always go first :D

Easy, right? You will save a lot of money from buying a good pokemon.

Note: if you want to be safe. catch 5 instead of 4. I have tested. and 5 [glow=green]Ariados[/glow] will surely beat [glow=red]Deoxys[/glow]. Also after beating him, find Rayquaza in one of the cave to fly back to Earth instead of log out to continue the quest.

Good luck everyone.

• Like 1
  • Checked/Done 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
189276 Hi guys. Since a lot of people is stuck in fighting [glow=red]Deoxys[/glow] in the Moon. I will show you the quickest and easiest way to beat him.

1. Come to sky pillar and catch 4 [glow=green]Spinarark[/glow]or [glow=green]Ariados[/glow]. It is spawned with level 46+ and it's enough to beat [glow=red]Deoxys[/glow] without any investment

2. Evolve all your [glow=green]Spinarak[/glow]into [glow=green]Ariados[/glow]and re-learn [glow=blue]Sucker Punch[/glow] for all of them (2k each).

3. Now you are ready to to for [glow=red]Deoxys[/glow]. Just throw [glow=blue]Sucker Punch[/glow] on him because you always go first :D

Easy, right? You will save a lot of money from buying a good pokemon.

Note: if you want to be safe. catch 5 instead of 4. I have tested. and 5 [glow=green]Ariados[/glow] will surely beat [glow=red]Deoxys[/glow]. Also after beating him, find Rayquaza in one of the cave to fly back to Earth instead of log out to continue the quest.

Good luck everyone.

where i can re learn moves in hoenn ???