Wings Of Destiny And Wings Of Fate + Two Guilds On Blue Server + International Multi-Gaming Guild

Mihez

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Wings Of Destiny [blue Server]

<t>Mihez and Allira :o And I thought all Omega players disappeared. <br/>

<br/>

Too bad I play on the red server. :/<br/>

<br/>

Good luck with the guild guys!</t>

m7gzn4.jpg

<t>According to your requirements, I shouldn't have even been part of that guild, as i don't think i have 50+ hours of gameplay on any of my accounts. Plus, I don't even get along with one of the members (JFLYKILLA) whom I feel is of questionable upbringing, but that's beside the point.<br/>

<br/>

The thing is, I never meant for any of what happened TO happen. But, if there is dissent in the ranks on account of me, then I can't be part of such a guild.<br/>

<br/>

I will, however, form a rival guild with some of my PMU guildmates once I raise enough money. Expect competition in the future...heh heh. Btw...my guild in PMU contains 40+ members...</t>

<t>1. What is your IGN? Lolita<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have? currently 85h+<br/>

3. Why do you want to join? I had been playing Pokemon since Yellow version and I love the mmo environment, so I would love to join a guild to play with Pokemon lovers together. Chatting and making friends are also great!<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? No, but I can if that is a must.<br/>

5. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? Eevee, leafeon, glaceon or sylveon (any of this would be fine because I love Eevee the most...so cute :D)</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Allira"><s>

</s><POST content="204771"><s></s>204771<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Lolita"><s>
</s><POST content="204763"><s></s>204763<e></e></POST> 1. What is your IGN? Lolita<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have? currently 85h+<br/>

3. Why do you want to join? I had been playing Pokemon since Yellow version and I love the mmo environment, so I would love to join a guild to play with Pokemon lovers together. Chatting and making friends are also great!<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? No, but I can if that is a must.<br/>

5. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? Eevee, leafeon, glaceon or sylveon (any of this would be fine because I love Eevee the most...so cute :D)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hello! ^.^ we would love to have you with us and yes discord is compulsory and you must be active on it. Is that ok?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Okay, gonna download it now :D and thanks.</r>

<t>1. What is your IGN? Asano<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have? Not many kinda a newbie, but plans for longterm here I work on the road and this is about all the mmo gaming my tablet can handle so <3 pkmn this and pkmn go <3<br/>

3. Why do you want to join? Because Pkmn! ofc! and what better way to make friends then to join a group of friends?<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? Yes.<br/>

5. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? Archeops #567</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Asano"><s>

</s><POST content="204782"><s></s>204782<e></e></POST> 1. What is your IGN? Asano<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have? Not many kinda a newbie, but plans for longterm here I work on the road and this is about all the mmo gaming my tablet can handle so <3 pkmn this and pkmn go <3<br/>

3. Why do you want to join? Because Pkmn! ofc! and what better way to make friends then to join a group of friends?<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? Yes.<br/>

5. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? Archeops #567<e>

</e></QUOTE>

hi there! the guild requirement for hours is 50. we want to be sure to only accept people who are serious about the game and have played it for a while. maybe you want to play for a while and apply again later? :)</r>

<t>Please be respectful to one another and use this thread for it's intended purpose, which is to recruit members.<br/>

The conversation being held here should be held privately and resolved amongst yourselves, toxic behaviour is unwelcome.<br/>

<br/>

Related posts to the topic have been removed.</t>