Wings Of Destiny And Wings Of Fate + Two Guilds On Blue Server + International Multi-Gaming Guild

Mihez

Re: Wings Of Destiny & Wings Of Fate [RECRUITING] Blue Server!

<t>1. IGN Pkjeff<br/>

2. 42hours but I only started a couple weeks ago<br/>

3. Been enjoying the game but playing solo so looking for a place to chat with people<br/>

4. I haven't used Discord but can easily start<br/>

5. I haven't hit the playtime yet but I have been on fairly consistantly<br/>

6. Scizor would be my choice for poke<br/>

<br/>

as a side note I tend to play on mobile often when I can't get on my pc so I can't always be on discord and typing in game is a bit more difficult though I still can and will.</t>

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r>1. What is your IGN? <br/>

Jamesling95<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have?<br/>

I've got around 800hours<br/>

3. Why do you want to join?<br/>

I like to join an active clan that we could cheer everyday and discuss some issues together, also discuss for PvP as i'm a pvp player <E>:Angel:</E> <br/>

4. Do you use Discord?<br/>

Yeah, I have it<br/>

5. Do you meet all of our requirements? If not, please let it be known.<br/>

yeah, I think I meet all of them <E>:Crazy:</E> <br/>

6. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list?<br/>

Mega X charizard..I like it's dark skin and blue flame <E>:Smile:</E></r>

6jlgzl.png

kyurem-black.gifkyurem-white.gif

<r>1. IGN oujnine<br/>

2. 310hours so far<br/>

3. well 've seen your flag pretty much everywhere and i want to know the feeling of being in a big family in this game<br/>

4. I dislike using any vocal software for personal issues<br/>

5.apart of not using Discord i guess i met all your requirements and i'm 23 by the way <E>:Shy:</E> <br/>

6. Granbull ..Its always fun to see people ragequitting after my Granbull oneshot the half of their team in pvp <E>:Angel:</E> <br/>

<br/>

Hope i can join <E>:Grin:</E></r>

<r><QUOTE author="PKJeff"><s>

</s><POST content="261964"><s></s>261964<e></e></POST> 1. IGN Pkjeff<br/>

2. 42hours but I only started a couple weeks ago<br/>

3. Been enjoying the game but playing solo so looking for a place to chat with people<br/>

4. I haven't used Discord but can easily start<br/>

5. I haven't hit the playtime yet but I have been on fairly consistantly<br/>

6. Scizor would be my choice for poke<br/>

<br/>

as a side note I tend to play on mobile often when I can't get on my pc so I can't always be on discord and typing in game is a bit more difficult though I still can and will.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Is that an Earthbound reference I see? Accepted :3 Your hours are a little low but I will send you a link to our discord and you can hang out with us as you finish getting your hours :3<br/>

<QUOTE author="jamesling95"><s>

</s><POST content="262265"><s></s>262265<e></e></POST> 1. What is your IGN? <br/>

Jamesling95<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have?<br/>

I've got around 800hours<br/>

3. Why do you want to join?<br/>

I like to join an active clan that we could cheer everyday and discuss some issues together, also discuss for PvP as i'm a pvp player <br/>

4. Do you use Discord?<br/>

Yeah, I have it<br/>

5. Do you meet all of our requirements? If not, please let it be known.<br/>

yeah, I think I meet all of them <br/>

6. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list?<br/>

Mega X charizard..I like it's dark skin and blue flame <E>:Smile:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Yes!! Mega Charizard X is best Charizard! I will PM you a link to our discord on here. Talk to you soon. <br/>

<QUOTE author="oujnine"><s>

</s><POST content="262640"><s></s>262640<e></e></POST> 1. IGN oujnine<br/>

2. 310hours so far<br/>

3. well 've seen your flag pretty much everywhere and i want to know the feeling of being in a big family in this game<br/>

4. I dislike using any vocal software for personal issues<br/>

5.apart of not using Discord i guess i met all your requirements and i'm 23 by the way <br/>

6. Granbull ..Its always fun to see people ragequitting after my Granbull oneshot the half of their team in pvp <E>:Angel:</E> <br/>

<br/>

Hope i can join.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I understand your worry about voice chat. Discord is required for acceptance into the guild. Luckily we mostly use the text chat in discord. I will send you a link and if you want to give it a shot you are welcome to join us!:3</r>

fearow%20sig%20base_zps88c8igly.png

Re: Wings Of Destiny & Wings Of Fate [bLUE SERVER] Recruiting!

<r>1) What is your in-game name and current hours of play?<br/>

My IGN is "lachris" - I currently have 174 hours of play.<br/>

<br/>

2) Why do you want to join Wings of Destiny/Fate?<br/>

Looking for friendly people to chat with while ''grinding/farming'' pokemon.. Can get a bit tedious without conversation/entertainment on the side :)<br/>

<br/>

3) How many badges do you have on blue server?<br/>

I have 16 badges as I'd rather grind a few kanto pokemon before going to Hoenn (I can go there, just choose not to.. yet)<br/>

<br/>

4) Do you/can you use discord?<br/>

Yes I am familiar with discord, however I'm not the most vocal person on voice-chat - but I do enjoy it from time to time.<br/>

<br/>

5) What led you to play PRO?<br/>

To be completely honest, I was sucked in by the ''Pokemon Go'' hype and the nostalgia with the old games.. I got banned from Pokemon Go (likely due to the use of gps cheating) - It got too time-consuming if I were to keep up with everyone else so yeah, when I hit lvl 20-21 in there I stopped playing ''legit''.. It was simply too much for me(the grind).<br/>

<br/>

6) Do you meet all of the requirements as listed on the first page lf the thread?<br/>

Yes, I think so :)<br/>

<br/>

7) Why should we want you in the guild?<br/>

Uhmmm (''Selling'' myself has never been my strong suit..) .. Comic relief? <E>:Smile:</E> <br/>

I make some good spicy burritos! (promise!)</r>

<t>1. What is your in-game name and current hours of play?<br/>

"kyl214", 166 hours<br/>

<br/>

2. Why do you want to join Wings of Destiny/Fate?<br/>

Looking to make some friends who are also interested in pokemon<br/>

<br/>

3. How many badges do you have on blue server?<br/>

24<br/>

<br/>

4. Do you/can you use discord?<br/>

Yes, but cant really voice chat cos my headset freaks out every time i tried to<br/>

<br/>

5. What led you to play PRO?<br/>

My friend introduced me to this game and lets face it, this is an amazing game<br/>

<br/>

6. Do you meet all of the requirements as listed on the first page lf the thread?<br/>

Yes<br/>

<br/>

7. Why should we want you in the guild?<br/>

Im a really competitive person, so I will be joining events if I have the time (yes, even I dont think this is a very good reason, but I've got nothing, so... yeah...)</t>

<t>Hey, I'm Tekkzem. I play currently have 482 hrs in blue server, with the collection of all 24 current badges. I use discord, not so much mic, but very much so chat. I began playing 1 month ago... and would enjoy to participate in this guild. Also I'm a very active member in the all chat, I usually help rate, price and what not, but I am still very noob. Btw discord name is currently: SorakaxSona. lol</t>

<t>1. My IGN is Classicneon and I have played for 427 hour.<br/>

2. I want to join because I want to know more about PRO than just catching pokemon and getting them to lvl 100. I have never gotten a PRO membership during my time playing PRO and would like to participate in fair opportunities in expanding my PRO experiences.<br/>

3. I have 24 badges on Blue server.<br/>

4. I don't have Discord and don't even know what it is but I can learn and use it for PRO and maybe other RL activities.<br/>

5. I first noticed PRO when it first started. I decided not to play because my internet connection was horrible during that time. I finally started to play when Blue server came out. What got me to rally start was a Youtube video I saw when looking up Pokemon battles from Pimpnite. Ever since I have been playing for a year now. PRO was the first Pokemon game that interested me to interact with pokemon trainers across the world for the first time. Never really had that ind of experience besides for school related stuff.<br/>

6. I don't meet the Discord Rules because I don't know how to use it yet. Besides that I believe that I follow all the other rules.<br/>

7. I want to join the guild because I want to have a fun time playing PRO even as a non-membership player. I am someone who is able to provide support for others in PRO and would like to share my past experiences in PRO.</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Tekkzem"><s>

</s><POST content="270055"><s></s>270055<e></e></POST> Hey, I'm Tekkzem. I play currently have 482 hrs in blue server, with the collection of all 24 current badges. I use discord, not so much mic, but very much so chat. I began playing 1 month ago... and would enjoy to participate in this guild. Also I'm a very active member in the all chat, I usually help rate, price and what not, but I am still very noob. Btw discord name is currently: SorakaxSona. lol<e>
</e></QUOTE>

glad to see you made it to the guild ^^<br/>

<QUOTE author="ClassicNeon"><s>

</s><POST content="270642"><s></s>270642<e></e></POST> 1. My IGN is Classicneon and I have played for 427 hour.<br/>

2. I want to join because I want to know more about PRO than just catching pokemon and getting them to lvl 100. I have never gotten a PRO membership during my time playing PRO and would like to participate in fair opportunities in expanding my PRO experiences.<br/>

3. I have 24 badges on Blue server.<br/>

4. I don't have Discord and don't even know what it is but I can learn and use it for PRO and maybe other RL activities.<br/>

5. I first noticed PRO when it first started. I decided not to play because my internet connection was horrible during that time. I finally started to play when Blue server came out. What got me to rally start was a Youtube video I saw when looking up Pokemon battles from Pimpnite. Ever since I have been playing for a year now. PRO was the first Pokemon game that interested me to interact with pokemon trainers across the world for the first time. Never really had that ind of experience besides for school related stuff.<br/>

6. I don't meet the Discord Rules because I don't know how to use it yet. Besides that I believe that I follow all the other rules.<br/>

7. I want to join the guild because I want to have a fun time playing PRO even as a non-membership player. I am someone who is able to provide support for others in PRO and would like to share my past experiences in PRO.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Discord is easy to learn, I learned it for the guild as well. ^^ I can link you to the download and give you a link to our discord in a PM on here. If you have any questions feel free to ask.</r>

fearow%20sig%20base_zps88c8igly.png