Uber lengendaries in ranked pvp

Guest YourMomGr

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest YourMomGr
192186 I am rewarding staff with a legendary Pokemon they wish except Arceus and they only get one reward. There are several strong trainers yes. However, just because a staff member has a Uber Pokemon that doesn't mean the rest of their team is well balanced. Staff participating in battles is not a common event.

Red fought armored metwo and uber dragonite, yet every time he managed to pull something out. Once staff legendary is statused you will have more chance of winning. If that single Pokemon wipes out your whole team then you need to rethink the tactics you are using. Why would you allow me to use Swords Dance with my Arceus if you have a prankster Pokemon that can use Will'O Wisp on me?

You need to rely on the tactics more than you rely on a raw attacks. Lazy solutions won't work in a battles against a legendary Pokemon.

Tiering has been discussed several times. It's implementation is not know at this point of time however.

well since thats the official answer i cant argue any more about changing it.but i have to say that anyone that is familiar with competitive pokemon battles either on smogon or in showdown or in the official vgc formats knows that even a sigle ubers poke is a lot stronger than an ou poke(try to compare it with uu or pu pokes that some of us use)in addition a perfect ivs poke gives even more edge to that since the "epic" poke used in pvp have just 20+ ivs.and also if you count skill there will be a point that a skillfull staff member will have an uber and be unbeatable(or close to that)i did win vs the 3 ive seen so far but i heard that deathwings giratina is far stronger and what if you start playing ranked with arceus snorlax and the rest scary stuff?isnt then the game "be staff to win"?anyway got my answer.for me there is no point of arguing more..staff decide and we just have to deal with it(+most of the community seems fine with it)cheers :)

192186 I am rewarding staff with a legendary Pokemon they wish except Arceus and they only get one reward. There are several strong trainers yes. However, just because a staff member has a Uber Pokemon that doesn't mean the rest of their team is well balanced. Staff participating in battles is not a common event.

Red fought armored metwo and uber dragonite, yet every time he managed to pull something out. Once staff legendary is statused you will have more chance of winning. If that single Pokemon wipes out your whole team then you need to rethink the tactics you are using. Why would you allow me to use Swords Dance with my Arceus if you have a prankster Pokemon that can use Will'O Wisp on me?

You need to rely on the tactics more than you rely on a raw attacks. Lazy solutions won't work in a battles against a legendary Pokemon.

Tiering has been discussed several times. It's implementation is not know at this point of time however.

raw

Keep in mind that every player in the game is able to defeat bosses that have 6x120 level pokemons, max IV and EV's with favorable natures. Pokemon battles against strong opponents are battles of strategy and preperation. If you don't know what you're doing, you can easily get sweeped by a caterpie, magikarp etc. etc.

Do not be sorry, be better. - Kratos 2016

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Hopefully this tiering system comes soon rather than soontm.

You can say all you want that ubers are beatable, but if the two players are somewhat close in skill level the one with the busted staff locked content will win 9 times out of 10.