List of Pokemon not to be used in ranked battle

Red

196978 Please <<< BAN GOTHITELLE shadow tag NOW !!! You don't need to ponder !!! >>>

It's survival of the pvp section that is at stake ! This pokemon in a ******* CANCER, don't talk me about slowbro or blissey who are nothing compared to this monster.

Please act quickly!

Thanks

Somone is salty about their slowbro getting trapped finally?

Gothielle with shadow tag is UBER in Smogon

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one said its unbeatable. And there are several ways to deal with that.^^

The thing is i have plenty of 100s, and i get bored by using the same pokes to often in a row.

And sometimes u dont have a special whirlpool, mean look set with u (u know what i mean) or he reveals it late and your machamp, electivire was already damaged. So u need to play around it. And opponent usually has 4 other pokes too, to cripple u. This is getting to detailed again...

And if u not fully prepared, or even, if u are prepared, the game takes sooo long.

I just realized 2 days ago and was shocked that the whole blissey/slowbro-comp is about pp stalling. PP stalling, i mean, da hack?

Why have so many ppl fun in pp_stalling and force most of the ppl rage quit? xd

What does that say about a person? :Smile:

Thats all i wanted to say.

A toxic/detect/wish set is nth against that.:P

Whatever im done with blissey/slowbro-discussion, i never said remove them.

I just want choice-items/life-orb working so we have several ways to deal with it or other stalling comps. And thats what 95% of ppl say here, so i dont know why we still dicsuss. Get those items in. xd

PS: Im from blue, and yeah i can confirm, Fatmanclt isnt using this.:) At least in our match he didnt.

Idk about that ShadowTag gothi-thing, all i know is, that this is super rare for sure, i dobut many ppl have found h.a. gothi-thing. If its uber it might be banned, sure why not, but dont forget other uber staff if u ban that. Maybe we need a own tier-list for pro, cause so many stuff missing.^^

Gothielle shouldn't be banned Gothielle can keep in check a lot of stall teams ( Slowbro Regen + Blissey ), Gothielle has access to psychock, taunt, thunder wave, thunderbolt, rest, calm mind, tickles and a lot of support moves. Gothielle just should be easier to get, currently is EXTREMELY RARE MS Exclusive pokemon with the only usefull ability being hidden while slowpoke and chansey are way easier to get, IMO spawn rate should be buffed and not classified as MS Exclusive

197573 Gothielle shouldn't be banned Gothielle can keep in check a lot of stall teams ( Slowbro Regen + Blissey ), Gothielle has access to psychock, taunt, thunder wave, thunderbolt, rest, calm mind, tickles and a lot of support moves. Gothielle just should be easier to get, currently is EXTREMELY RARE MS Exclusive pokemon with the only usefull ability being hidden while slowpoke and chansey are way easier to get, IMO spawn rate should be buffed and not classified as MS Exclusive

I think u never see Gothitelle shadow tag. U can't switch your pokemon and your opponent spam calm mind and rest. There is no strategy, u can't do anything vs gothitelle, its why smogon put him in Uber, do u realize that in showdown this pokemon fight vs Arceus , Rayquaza and co ?

There is no way, Gothitelle with shadow tag need to be ban.

197573 Gothielle shouldn't be banned Gothielle can keep in check a lot of stall teams ( Slowbro Regen + Blissey ), Gothielle has access to psychock, taunt, thunder wave, thunderbolt, rest, calm mind, tickles and a lot of support moves. Gothielle just should be easier to get, currently is EXTREMELY RARE MS Exclusive pokemon with the only usefull ability being hidden while slowpoke and chansey are way easier to get, IMO spawn rate should be buffed and not classified as MS Exclusive

You, yourself, said that Gothielle is considered as uber on smogon, yet you want them to be less rare and easier to get, so more will be used on pvp?

tumblr_m7tyyaYuDK1r99f4t.gif

You, yourself, said that Gothielle is considered as uber on smogon, yet you want them to be less rare and easier to get, so more will be used on pvp?

I just want ppl stop crying about slowbro and blissey being "OP" i said gothielle is UBER i didnt say should be banned or something like that, but PRO meta is so cancerous ppl need to realize gothielle can counter those cancers and annoy them, making it less rare will guanrantee a lot of ppl using it in PvP and probably meta will change, gothielle is so underrated right now

I think u never see Gothitelle shadow tag. U can't switch your pokemon and your opponent spam calm mind and rest. There is no strategy, u can't do anything vs gothitelle, its why smogon put him in Uber, do u realize that in showdown this pokemon fight vs Arceus , Rayquaza and co ?

There is no way, Gothitelle with shadow tag need to be ban.

well then also rain team, sand and sun