List of Pokemon not to be used in ranked battle

Red

Lol, took a while to read everything since my last post, so many weird arguments :Ambivalent:

Anyway since PRO is about coding stuff before anything (I think we can all agree on this point), after every move/ability/item has been coded we can talk balance / eventual PRO tiers / eventual bans, so not much more to discuss here before any new implementation ^^

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

205725 So what if my poke traped and it dont have roar/whirlwind or Taunt, such as any of special attack wall?

Then you lost to, at the time , a superior teamstyle. Simple as that. We all lose games due to that ^^

205735 If you dont mind, im try to make legal to use become illegal to use :Grin:

What? Shadow Tag? Because you can't deal with it, just like the rest who complain about it being OP?

If that is becoming the common reasoning amongst players... i'm sad for the future of meta-discussion in PRO.

If i lost to a better strategic, that fine. I bad and I accept. It is fair.

But lost to a swicth and cant do anything about it. No. I dont think it is fair.

The whole battle just depend on Gothitelle swicth in and when and where it swicth in is depend on ONE site?

205725 So what if my poke traped and it dont have roar/whirlwind or Taunt, such as any of special attack wall?

Then you lost to, at the time , a superior teamstyle. Simple as that. We all lose games due to that ^^

205735 If you dont mind, im try to make legal to use become illegal to use :Grin:

What? Shadow Tag? Because you can't deal with it, just like the rest who complain about it being OP?

If that is becoming the common reasoning amongst players... i'm sad for the future of meta-discussion in PRO.

But lost to a swicth and cant do anything about it. No. i dont think it is fair.

Well, any well-thought out team, including those with Shadow Tag Pokémon has a strategy, have a strategy/build as much as your own team and it's most fitting strategy.

So.. going by that reasoning, i'll ask you this: Should we ban any Pokémon that you use for PvP because you also have a better strategy than those teams you beat in PvP?

A wanderer... is not always lost...

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7298&start=1210 Chronos <3

But lost to a swicth and cant do anything about it. No. i dont think it is fair.

Have to disagree, you don't "lose" to a switch in, if you don't have the right moveset to deal with that threat then it's a different story.

Worse case scenario if you have a decent enough team, you lose a staller / wall and get a free knock off... again there are plenty of ways to deal with gothitelle, it's like this is a tutorial on how to counter her, there are many more ways than the ones posted here, rest assured that people in high ladder have already figured out ^^

Its as u would say a talonflame switches in and sweeps your whole team 1v5. So the pokemon is overpowered cause u just get swept by it?

Or wasnt your team just not enough prepared for it?

And gothitelle might just take out 1 poke of your team and might be useless or at least not so useful vs the rest of your team.

Get creative and might "trap the gothitelle" into a "safe switch" in one of your pokes and surprise her with some non-meta moves. Idk what more to say. xd

I think i leave this topic for now until smth new comes up or pvp/items/moves get implemented. :Shy:

Shadow tag is game breaking.

Gothitelle destroy balance and stall team.

If u don't have physical attaker who can hit super efficiency with stab u have loose. And if u have one, Gothitelle can switch out (after he realized a kill of course ) (and pursuit isn’t code yet ) and switch in later in the game for trap and kill an other pokemon.

Ok gothitelle will destroy all the defensive pokemon, after this we will see only hyper offense team, this is not bad things but this is not the solution.

And as I can read previously, if someone spends time to hunt a pokemon or a teams to finally realized that gothitelle destroy all his team, this can be really frustrating and game breaking.

This game need to be balance, stall, balance and offense teams need to have a place in the meta.

Gothitelle destroy 2 of them, that is why it must be banned.

Slowbro and Blissey are very annoying but dont reduce the meta. A good built team can destroy them.

The meta is actually annoying because most players do not try to counter Slowbro and Blissey, but prefer play easy in using them in their team. But as I say previously its easy to counter these two pokemon, for example Breloom can perfectly conter both. However I can say that I see very little Brellom which is really strange seen that meta is full of Slowbro and Blissey.

The problem with shadow tag is that you can't play around it unless you know who is using it. I myself am keeping list of players that use it so when I face them I have a plan. Without team preview shadow tag is even stronger than usual. I've never lost to shadow tag yet and once I know who uses it its even easier. But I do agree that a very skilled player would have big advantage.

Blissey is equally Annoying as slowbro but you just have to deal with it.