List of Pokemon not to be used in ranked battle

Red

first of all your argument's base is stupid as f to begin with ? you want want slowbro and regen banned of all things lol ? if this was the smogon forums ou would be roasted by now dude. You dont even one valid arguments to ban slowbro and i can give you like 5 and its not about me claiming the spot or your rank its about stopping you and your pathetic arguments from spoiling the chain by which the metagame works.

ya, then please elaborate it? :) is it to hard for you?

brings up smogon? we play PRO not SHOWDOWN please ...

you can bring up smogon when we have all Moves, and PvP stuff available

your comment base on hatred pal, it just like a litle kid yapping arround.

Im done with you pal.

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think everything is clear.

whats the deal with those quotes?

from those long reply, this is the only point you can make? you don't even get the sarcastic tone there.

seriously dude whats the deal? throw insult and now this? :))

I don't have any problem with stall team, i only give my though about Regenerator. Regenerator Slowbro are OP and easily abused in PRO, in other POKEMON game you can easily deal with regen slowbro with any Sweeper who held Lifeorb or you can trap him with pursuit THAT'S THE FACT. Here in PRO you must narrow that wide option into some RARE & EXTREMELY RARE pokes just to deal with it? while slowbro only a COMMON poke? REALLY? yet, still no guarantee that you can shut it down since its not 1v1 and REGENERATOR EASILY ABUSED here ^^

and this paragraph is legit the most false projection of regenerator and slowbro i have seen and regen is abused in PRO ? "Abused" ? oh boy you better have a good argument ready brother.

first of all your argument's base is stupid as f to begin with ? you want want slowbro and regen banned of all things lol ? if this was the smogon forums ou would be roasted by now dude. You dont even one valid arguments to ban slowbro and i can give you like 5 and its not about me claiming the spot or your rank its about stopping you and your pathetic arguments from spoiling the chain by which the metagame works.

Im done with you pal.

no i am done with you here and calling me kid and insulting is that all that you have left in the tank mate ? nah aint hard for me and the mechanics of metagame work the same like pro and showdown and the competitive scene of pokemon is one and the same lol this guy does not know what he is talking. Now give me even 1 valid reason that slowbro needs to go from pro's competitive scene if you can. I totally support you in gothetelle not getting banned but this slowbro argument of yours my friend is not strong and does not hold potency and you wanting regen to be looked over something like shadow tag is something for you to think about yrself.

Leave the fighting off of the forums please. This is supposed to be a discussion and it is turning into name calling and being rude to each other. I'll just leave my opinion here and hopefully no one attacks me too.

What we currently have in PRO is a small amount compared to real Pokemon. Therefore we shouldn't treat this game exactly like smogon or VGC. Also saying that the meta is gonna be completely different. Stall is the main strategy used and although it's annoying it is a legitimate option. Although stall is most common there are many other different ways people battle. The reason gothitelle is so good in the meta right now is because stall is so common. You need to adjust to the meta instead of asking for it to be banned. Every time I have been trapped by a gothitelle it got to +6 on me but I was still able to counter it easily with the next pokemon or 2 that I had. Slowbro is threatened by a lot of things as well. If you built your team well you won't have problems with those Pokemon. Just my opinion. Don't attack me for it. Thx :Shy:

Brad.gif

206331 Leave the fighting off of the forums please. This is supposed to be a discussion and it is turning into name calling and being rude to each other. I'll just leave my opinion here and hopefully no one attacks me too.

What we currently have in PRO is a small amount compared to real Pokemon. Therefore we shouldn't treat this game exactly like smogon or VGC. Also saying that the meta is gonna be completely different. Stall is the main strategy used and although it's annoying it is a legitimate option. Although stall is most common there are many other different ways people battle. The reason gothitelle is so good in the meta right now is because stall is so common. You need to adjust to the meta instead of asking for it to be banned. Every time I have been trapped by a gothitelle it got to +6 on me but I was still able to counter it easily with the next pokemon or 2 that I had. Slowbro is threatened by a lot of things as well. If you built your team well you won't have problems with those Pokemon. Just my opinion. Don't attack me for it. Thx :Shy:

your opinion is probably the finest i have seen. The whole point of me ranting is i don't want any of the 2 to get banned and both of them are very good at where they are currently. Ban nothing and code the items and abis and then we can sit and discuss whats op or what is underwhelming :)

Im done with you pal.

aman and Tro11z are the only one bringing up valid points futz

206333 Ban nothing and code the items and abis and then we can sit and discuss whats op or what is underwhelming :)

This, but anyway let's try to keep the conversation on a friendly level, we're all part of the same community and this community isn't League of Legend's :P

so... the argument is leading to nowhere :v

IF:

U have fighting/grass pkms in ur team = pls ban Talonflame

U have p.atk pkms in ur team = pls ban Regen Slowpoke

U have s.atk pkms in ur team = pls ban Blissey

U have balance/stall team = pls ban Gothitelle

And maybe some more.... :kiss:

lol.... damn ridiculous :Crazy:

Just give the solid reason for banning a pkm guys, dont bring Smogon to here coz this is PRO, NOT Smogon. Until they released full necessary items, pls dont compare PRO to Smogon. If you dont wanna pvp in PRO, then enjoy the hunting in game & go pvp on Smogon. Simply af :Crazy:

Finally someone making sense, futz using "i am top of the red ladder" to add weight to his obvious wrong and stupid arguments about regenerator slowbro is first of all disgusting, your spot can be claimed any time fam. Second of all futz or our "ladder topper" here said and i quote "the only way to deal with slowbro is pursuit and choice items" LOL no dude bart is right special attacker and phazers spoil slowbro's life and the main threat being calm mind is more of a late game sweep and pivoting around the game with hazards up smoke slowbro and slowbro is taunt bait at best if you have the right support.

Now Mr. "The PvP Champion" rudolph first of all bro add weights to your point and explain your reasoning please and bart is better and has better understanding of the metagame than you. First of all your justification is slowbro is only dead with special attackers if opponent is dumb ? bro do you even know what prediction and double switch-ins and agrresive play-style and hyper offense is ? and what is "blissey function" ? kindly enlighten me other than it being a pink blob that dies to hazards and any decent physical attacker.

My main point being is pokes like slowbro and gothitelle will keep popping up and people will find it hard to deal with not because of them being OP but because of missing items. We don't need to quarrel over ban we need to outsmart and have better team-building strategies until the said items arrives.

and gothitelle and shadow tag were banned because of "Choice Scarf" and its maiming scarf set and gothitelle should be suspected after scarf arrives not before. and slowbro is perfectly fine as it is and it has not been up for suspect for a long time in smogon history and is a very balanced poke. And banning said mons will result to a chain of banning or maiming since some threats are kept at bay by gothitelle and slowbro which will become rampant when they go as each poke keeps other mons in a meta in check like sylveon and florges keep hydreigon at bay in the smogon UU tier. Inb4 this post will get quoted in some salty posts and arguments but rest assured i will clear your doubts with conviction everytime.

WOW do you have any problem with me? so much hate it your comment pal.

mind to elaborate which part of my arguments are stupid?

ya the spot can be claim anytime, but can you claim it?

I've never said "the only way to deal with slowbro is pursuit and choice items" please don't make things up.

and please read everything before you giving an useless comment like this.

first of all your argument's base is stupid as f to begin with ? you want slowbro and regen banned of all things lol ? if this was the smogon forums you would be roasted by now dude. You dont even have one valid argument to ban slowbro and i can give you like 5 for not too and its not about me claiming the spot or your rank its about stopping you and your pathetic arguments from spoiling the chain by which the metagame works. And i support my argument with legit and valid points with experience and you are just ranting about "ban said mons we can't deal with them because they pivot around and i can't chip them to put them in 1-2hko range so how is your comment valid and mine useless mind explaining ?

First of all regen slowbro is not hard to counter, only reason it is overused is because people believe that using slowbro will give them an edge and now the massive use of such poke has resulted in an increase in the use of h.a. Gothielle. Classic story of adaptation just as with the skarmorys and magnezones with magnet pull. If Futz wants slowbro gone it's because he has a hard time taking it down.

As for what should be banned? It's pretty straight forward and the answer is kind of obvious. The lack of wall breaker items has caused a huge shift in favor of wall users. It is no surprise that many of the recent top dogs in pvp whom achieved the leaderboards literally used 5-6 walls in their teams, I won't mention names. Solution? Limit pokes considered to be a "wall" to say three in ranked battles. It wouldn't be too hard to come up with a list. I only see it as fair since some of us don't enjoy using that many walls in the first place.

206912 As for what should be banned? It's pretty straight forward and the answer is kind of obvious. The lack of wall breaker items has caused a huge shift in favor of wall users. It is no surprise that many of the recent top dogs in pvp whom achieved the leaderboards literally used 5-6 walls in their teams, I won't mention names. Solution? Limit pokes considered to be a "wall" to say three in ranked battles. It wouldn't be too hard to come up with a list. I only see it as fair since some of us don't enjoy using that many walls in the first place.

Couldnt say better

4FVP