List of Pokemon not to be used in ranked battle

Red

194960 @Red maybe its time for shane to implament a proper focus sash in ranked(never dissappear during pvp,disappear after a pve use)it will change the meta a lot making fast pooke like aerodactyl,jolteon,noivern viable since now it has too much cost to useh

This! Focus sash is such a key item for so many pokemons

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

194960 @Red maybe its time for shane to implament a proper focus sash in ranked(never dissappear during pvp,disappear after a pve use)it will change the meta a lot making fast pooke like aerodactyl,jolteon,noivern viable since now it has too much cost to use

EDIT:also berries but berries are not expensive or rare so it doesnt matter that much

How about having a NPC sell consumable items like: damage reduction berries, damage increasing gems, focus sash and weakness policy at suitable price let say 5k each. So there're still a "sink hole" to consume our money as devs always want :Smile: (I know lot of players will hate me for this idea)

So even if u lose a ranked battle, u can still appease urself: at least u made ur opponent lose some money. haha

Gy7V5xS.png

Special thanks for Kyuuta for making this awesome sign.

194960 @Red maybe its time for shane to implament a proper focus sash in ranked(never dissappear during pvp,disappear after a pve use)it will change the meta a lot making fast pooke like aerodactyl,jolteon,noivern viable since now it has too much cost to use

EDIT:also berries but berries are not expensive or rare so it doesnt matter that much

How about having a NPC sell consumable items like: damage reduction berries, damage increasing gems, focus sash and weakness policy at suitable price let say 5k each. So there're still a "sink hole" to consume our money as devs always want :Smile: (I know lot of players will hate me for this idea)

So even if u lose a ranked battle, u can still appease urself: at least u made ur opponent lose some money. haha

This is a bad idea and you should feel bad ...

Consumables should never disappear in PvP, it affects the game balance in a bad way and the game has enough things that are out of pvp for reasons...

Consumables should never disappear in PvP, it affects the game balance in a bad way and the game has enough things that are out of pvp for reasons...

In hand hold edition, it takes around 36 or 72 BP to obtain a focus sash, that's alot of time. So the system "recreat" it after a pvp battle.

But as I said, if the consumable items is sold unlimitedly for a reasonable price (cheap enough) we can still accept that the item got consumed each battle.

Ofc, as a player, I don't want to spend money for each battle, I'll be glad if they follow ur way. But things usually never be that good, we must give something to gain sth... be realistic :Shy:

Gy7V5xS.png

Guest YourMomGr

In hand hold edition, it takes around 36 or 72 BP to obtain a focus sash, that's alot of time. So the system "recreat" it after a pvp battle.

But as I said, if the consumable items is sold unlimitedly for a reasonable price (cheap enough) we can still accept that the item got consumed each battle.

Ofc, as a player, I don't want to spend money for each battle, I'll be glad if they follow ur way. But things usually never be that good, we must give something to gain sth... be realistic :Shy:

there is no drawback by having infinite focus sash use in pvp..their market cost will rise to a 50k level at start and then drop as with leftovers.it will make some poke competitive so it will improve pvp and the ranked variety..leftovers will stop being the only item used and it will help pvp balance(an easy way to counter some stall teams and poke)focus sash after all is one of the top 5 most used hold items

this is a good idea

Zezu.jpg

YVuBCg9.png

there is no drawback by having infinite focus sash use in pvp..their market cost will rise to a 50k level at start and then drop as with leftovers.it will make some poke competitive so it will improve pvp and the ranked variety..leftovers will stop being the only item used and it will help pvp balance(an easy way to counter some stall teams and poke)focus sash after all is one of the top 5 most used hold items

Top5? you sure?

I saw people using leftovers, choice items, sitrus berry, rocky helmet, life orb even assault vest... much more often than sashes nowaday.

And this is the first time I heard someone say about using sash to counter stall, u must be very innovative sir. :y:

if sash is not consumed, none will bother buying more, most players now can get at least one cuz many BOSS drop sash.

Gy7V5xS.png

Exactly.

Guest YourMomGr

there is no drawback by having infinite focus sash use in pvp..their market cost will rise to a 50k level at start and then drop as with leftovers.it will make some poke competitive so it will improve pvp and the ranked variety..leftovers will stop ,being the only item used and it will help pvp balance(an easy way to counter some stall teams and poke)focus sash after all is one of the top 5 most used hold items

Top5? you sure?

I saw people using leftovers, choice items, sitrus berry, rocky helmet, life orb even assault vest... much more often than sashes nowaday.

And this is the first time I heard someone say about using sash to counter stall, u must be very innovative sir. :y:

if sash is not consumed, none will bother buying more, most players now can get at least one cuz many BOSS drop sash.

most hyper offence teams have at least one focus sash user..to explain you furthermore lets see setup poke or wallbreakers in current pvp meta that focus sash will be a huge buff to them:medicham,garchomp,galvantula,vivilon,brelloom,excadril,blaziken,gengar,alakazam,cloyster,weaville,omastar,infernape etc

but more importanly think about all the poke that would be competitive:jolteon,leafeon,aerodactyl,ninjask,noivern,scolipede,heracross,hitmonlee,greninja,typhlosion,gorebyss,huntail,buterfree,volcarona,bisharp and many many many more..and rocky helmet or asshault vest is not more famous than sash lol clearly you play only vgc with ou and uber poke.there are currently 3 bosses droping focus sash while everyone gets at least 2-3 leftovers per account..so its at least 10x more rare than lefto and people still wtb lefto..the only reason to want to stick with whart you said is you wanting to hurt the economy of the other player you lost against..which is dumb..if someone use 3 sash on his team he needs 15k/battle with your system..there is a reason the official games has focus sash as it is and it was after players asking for it