Things i don't like in PRO

Blackdarkness

1. 1.

Not sure if this has ever been mentioned before, but the TMs in-game are Gen 1. It would be a lot better if PRO had gen 6 TMs that allow pokemon to learn a much larger variety of moves, thus improving the PVP experience as well. :)

TMs of all generations are planned to be added in with the exception of those that are doubled. Some progress has been made regarding TMs but too many other things require attention as well, so bits of everything are being worked on when needed.

PROHexy.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest UnknownUser11

yah we have some gen 6 in so far.

Will be adding every TM to exist, to do this, we have our own tm numbering, also makes it easier for us to add our own :)

yah we have some gen 6 in so far.

Will be adding every TM to exist, to do this, we have our own tm numbering, also makes it easier for us to add our own :)

what about tm's not being single use anymore in 6 gen like HM ?

Guest bluebrasile

ok i read his post and was like: is he stupid? this is an MMO not a handheld, in a handheld its way slower to level for a reason, in a mmo i would like it to be fairly quicker, challenging yes but quicker, make the wild pokemon harder to kill within a 5 level range so a lvl 5 could very well be killed by a lvl 4, i love this system, its not broken in any way shape or form, everything runs smooth and even MS isnt overpowered unlike in PWO which revolves around shiny pokemon and OP moves like outrage, shane red and the other staff want people to enjoy the game with a little competition not make it a money hungry game where people spend mass amounts of money and have the complete edge, no they made this MMO fun and i plan on playing it as much as i can because the system isnt broken end of my rant good day

• 2 months later...
Things i don't like in PRO

1)too much exp given: you can make your lvl 100 pokemon in no time: you need just 2 day to make yours.in other game you need a month to have 1

2)availability of TMs: you dont have to spend days killing pokemon to get a TM-drop,in other games ,you have to find a specific rare pokemon and kill it to get the drop of 50% of the desired item.

3)availability of items :you dont have to spend days killing pokemon to drop a specific item; in Pro you ,just have to walk around and collect them: leafovers/black sludge/...

I know the game is under-developpement but i just want to help improve it more and more

Pro is the best game but it is not perfect yet

1.Without membership EXP is actually extremely low once you hit lv 80 much worse at 90 and Ive had a non evolved Lv99 Pokemon that took 13.9million EXP to get to 100 that was as stated before..without even evolving it first. That said the highest exp I got was 30k-47k with exp booster and membership. downing the highest wild pokemon that currently exist.

2.I've never seen wild pokemon drop TM's.

3.You can get mot items as pokemon drops and doesn't take many to find the items. Personally id say lower the drop rate of items..

Only the inferior talk down on others regardless of their privileges or positions.

Inferior to their community with their heads in the clouds unwilling to evolve.

I'd just like to say that the main reason I left PPO was because I played for 4 months and didn't have a single level 100 pokemon. And I played at least 3 hours a day minimum. I think everything is perfect in this game so far. Pokemon is about finding and training pokemon then using SKILL to win battles. No-lifing shouldn't equal victory. I don't care if I've been playing 5 years and a nub has the same level pokes as I do. I actually prefer it so I can see if they are better than me or not...which will be determined thru PVP. The people that will be here longer will have an advantage anyways as they have had way more time to find better pokes with better nats. Please don't change the exp rates as my favourite thing about this game so far is the prospect of being able to have multiple teams for PVP...

I'd just like to say that the main reason I left PPO was because I played for 4 months and didn't have a single level 100 pokemon. And I played at least 3 hours a day minimum. I think everything is perfect in this game so far. Pokemon is about finding and training pokemon then using SKILL to win battles. No-lifing shouldn't equal victory. I don't care if I've been playing 5 years and a nub has the same level pokes as I do. I actually prefer it so I can see if they are better than me or not...which will be determined thru PVP. The people that will be here longer will have an advantage anyways as they have had way more time to find better pokes with better nats. Please don't change the exp rates as my favourite thing about this game so far is the prospect of being able to have multiple teams for PVP...

well i played for a week now and have like 7-8 level 100 pokes (sold most of them) without even emphasizing on leveling pokes to 100