Things i don't like in PRO

Blackdarkness

1. 1.

Down, down, and down..Rollback, rollback, and rollback.

The game crush to many times and this way people may lost interest in keep playing, trust me, it is cross my mind look for another Pokemon game, but i like this one, and i want give it an oportunity, but the crushes keep coming and nobody say nothing about it.

I have held tournament for 3 times for my guild, but there's the same problem, crush destroy everything. Never in once a day, the server went smoothly without crush. Other thing i dont like is the serveral time that it takes to the server back online.

Please, i really love this game, please take it serious. Thank you so much.

myVYGvo.gif

• ● ⬤ Proud Family of Chronos! ⬤ ● •

[glow=blue]signature credit to Mieon, check it here[/glow]

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

63653 Down, down, and down..Rollback, rollback, and rollback.

The game crush to many times and this way people may lost interest in keep playing, trust me, it is cross my mind look for another Pokemon game, but i like this one, and i want give it an oportunity, but the crushes keep coming and nobody say nothing about it.

I have held tournament for 3 times for my guild, but there's the same problem, crush destroy everything. Never in once a day, the server went smoothly without crush. Other thing i dont like is the serveral time that it takes to the server back online.

Welcome to a "Beta". The game was just created less than a year ago and for a year ago as far as it has came even with crashes on a daily basis is damn good compared to some of the other Pokemon MMO's that have been out for years. This isn't a company that created/designed this game. It's a game designed by fellow pokemon fans that just so happen to have scripting and developing knowledge to make such a dream come true. Once they can monitor and record/look over the data logs for the crashes and find out what is causing the crashes then it will be fixed. Until then there is nothing that can be done. It happens.

2w4fq1j.jpg

Intel® Core™ i7-5960X (8-cores, 20MB Cache, Overclocked to 4.0 GHz ) | 32GB Quad Channel DDR4 at 2133MHz | 512GB SSD 6Gb/s Main + 4TB 6kRPM SATA 6Gb/s Storage | Dual NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX™ Titan Z graphics with 24GB total (2x 12GB) GDDR5 - NVIDIA SLI® Enable | Acer Predator X34 Curved IPS NVIDIA G-sync Gaming Monitor 21:9 WQHD Display with Built-in Overclocking 100Hz Refresh Rate Boost | Logitech G502 Proteus Core Optical Gaming Mouse | Logitech G910 Orion Spark Mechanical Gaming Keyboard | Logitech G633 Artemis Spectrum

63653 Down, down, and down..Rollback, rollback, and rollback.

Welcome to a "Beta". The game was just created less than a year ago and for a year ago as far as it has came even with crashes on a daily basis is damn good compared to some of the other Pokemon MMO's that have been out for years. This isn't a company that created/designed this game. It's a game designed by fellow pokemon fans that just so happen to have scripting and developing knowledge to make such a dream come true. Once they can monitor and record/look over the data logs for the crashes and find out what is causing the crashes then it will be fixed. Until then there is nothing that can be done. It happens.

ah, thank you Morgnarak for respon. Yes, i will wait.. I just want the best for this server.. Thank you bro. ^^

myVYGvo.gif

• ● ⬤ Proud Family of Chronos! ⬤ ● •

[glow=blue]signature credit to Mieon, check it here[/glow]

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to see a few additional TMs become available soon, like scald, will-o-wisp, roost, shadow ball, etc. Moves like these are very prevalent in many pvp team comps; and without them in the game, it's throwing off certain team balances. PvP is awesome and fun, but I've noticed myself that trying to come up with a comparable move list is getting difficult for certain team compositions, like rain team, etc.

Also, please, I beg you, implement a way to sort the pc for pokemon. Maybe my pokedex number and then levels, I think would be relatively easy and easily make this game the best one available in the pokemon mmo scene! (It already is, in my opinion, but other people have other opinions. Also, it doesn't hurt to be vastly ahead of the curve!)

~ Trollrah, Team Rocket Extraordinaire!

Welcome to a "Beta". The game was just created less than a year ago and for a year ago as far as it has came even with crashes on a daily basis is [Censored] good compared to some of the other Pokemon MMO's that have been out for years.

actully this false. game has big possibility but now is worser for rollback and crash when u compare to other games known...but it is only a year open like u say. hope they can fix soon!!! i wuld like to play here more than other games but the crash problm so bad i sometimes dont have choice!! :(

^

For the past month iv'e been enjoying playing this awesome game without annoying troubles, But now the RANDOM server crashes is beginning to get on my nerves now!! its freaking annoying asf! I know they're doing the best they can to FIX the game. ~~ just hoping they fix it asap :boot:

[glow=pink]"There are no stupid questions, Just stupid people."[/glow]<i></i>

Nosebleed_zpsk6avwmy4.png

<i></i>

9553 sorry to disappiont you but it is easy to lvl up pokes ! Any no-lifer trainer would make 6x100 pokemon quickly!

So you are basing your opinion on people who do nothing but play games. Sorry to disappoint but those people are not the ones that will keep this game going, people with money will and they are not 'no-lifer trainers'.

It is only 'easy' if you pump hour upon hour on this game and do nothing else, I agree, but most people are not like that.

The only thing that annoys me is the server being full when I come home from work :( Oh, and not being able to order the moves that my Pokemon have grinds my OCD gears.