Things i don't like in PRO

Blackdarkness

1. 1.

97992 The pokemon storage is the worst thing ever in this game, if I had to change something first would be it, like you can't moove pokes like you want, you can't sort them per level / name / #number pokedex etc..

Edit : Oh and not having an auction house with so many players selling pokes is really a pain

There are plans on implementing the Pokemon Storage.

Same goes for the Auction House.

Yes saw that kind of post 7 months ago :/

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

97992 The pokemon storage is the worst thing ever in this game, if I had to change something first would be it, like you can't moove pokes like you want, you can't sort them per level / name / #number pokedex etc..

Edit : Oh and not having an auction house with so many players selling pokes is really a pain

There are plans on implementing the Pokemon Storage.

Same goes for the Auction House.

Yes saw that kind of post 7 months ago :/

We have only been live for 7 months. Give us a freaking break.

nlNkl1e.png

• 3 weeks later...

I feel that the exp gain is a little too slow. If the gain of exp was raised just a little bit then I think it would be better. I know that becoming a member gives a 50% boost but the gain without membership should be higher.

9553 sorry to disappiont you but it is easy to lvl up pokes ! Any no-lifer trainer would make 6x100 pokemon quickly!

In pco/ppo ,it took me long to get to lvl 80!

and i'm not complaining lutalica! i just want to discuss an issue but if it turned out to be not that real problem ,so I would be happy that there is nothing to worry about.

Thank you AlexSge/lutalica for sharing your opinions

The thing is, is that you and the rest of us are here playing this pokemon mmo and not the others. Think about it, therea gotta be some reason why you quit thoses to play this game. (If you didnt quit those games but you are here then therea a reason why your here )

• 2 weeks later...
9549 Things i don't like in PRO

1)too much exp given: you can make your lvl 100 pokemon in no time: you need just 2 day to make yours.in other game you need a month to have 1

2)availability of TMs: you dont have to spend days killing pokemon to get a TM-drop,in other games ,you have to find a specific rare pokemon and kill it to get the drop of 50% of the desired item.

3)availability of items :you dont have to spend days killing pokemon to drop a specific item; in Pro you ,just have to walk around and collect them: leafovers/black sludge/...

I know the game is under-developpement but i just want to help improve it more and more

Pro is the best game but it is not perfect yet

if u pay to play u get alot of exp but if u play for free like me then well getting jus a lvl 30 pokemon takes a week of grinding its pretty sad really this game needs help but too many fanboys and not enough ppl to let these devs know

this game needs a better more exp or a better grind system bcuz u can get bored in no time with the grind system on here ur sitting in the same bush for 3 days rattatas are gods as are gym leaders and other pokemon but i cant really call this a pokemon game yet its still way to broken i get it that its a mmo and u need to grind but not that damn much add more features to the game or something different maps hell jus make the whole globe all the badges and make special hard qualifications to travel to the next part jus keep as close to pokemon as possible besides this pokemon rip off version of a mmo darksouls

122323 this game needs a better more exp or a better grind system bcuz u can get bored in no time with the grind system on here ur sitting in the same bush for 3 days rattatas are gods as are gym leaders and other pokemon but i cant really call this a pokemon game yet its still way to broken i get it that its a mmo and u need to grind but not that [Censored] much add more features to the game or something different maps hell jus make the whole globe all the badges and make special hard qualifications to travel to the next part jus keep as close to pokemon as possible besides this pokemon rip off version of a mmo darksouls

This game is an mmo and is meant to take time. The dev is very aware of it, and made it on purpose. If you want an easier and shorter game the handhelds are for you.