Things i don't like in PRO

Blackdarkness

1. 1.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just a question in which Pokemon game i need to kill other Pokemons to get TM/Items ? :D That sounds a little bit like World of Warcraft :D

With the exp. I playe since 2 Day`s (ca.10-12h ingame) and i have now 3 Pokemons on 20-30 and 3 on 10-18. Also i got 2 Bandages now :D (Misty is hard...)

In Pokemon Oras i had after 30-35h a full team of lvl 90-100 Pokemons ( also some more on 60-80 on the bank) and the beat the top 4 and the champ 4 times :D :Heart: So, i think the exp you get here (without MS and boost) is quiet okay. And with the exp boost and ms it's also okay. You dont lvl to fast or to slow.

And in this 10-12h i played i didn't drop any item :D :Bored:

_____

Youtube but no Videos atm. :x

[glow=red]Sponsoring free Ts3 Servers. Just Message me :) you can use it for PRO with your friends![/glow]

• 2 weeks later...

I like the game, it's one of the best Pokemon games i've ever played. but its sad that you can only catch a few legendaries Pokemon, and i understand that it would destroy the game balance, but i think a good idea were, if there were an Island or Mountain on which only legendary Pokemon can fight against each other ( for exampel something like an Olympus, only for legendary Pokemon)and in Pvp games legendarys are not allowed to use. And a second problem is the payment ways, because i will be tooa pro member but I don't have a Credi cart, if you add paysafe it would be great :D

given the fact this is a free game #1, not fully released #2, and that the fact that yes you can level 6 pokes to 100 easy.. but find 6 100's to level easy with the perfect nature, IV's and EV train it completely.. do it in 2 days..

A bunch of wild pokemon in PRO do have a chance to drop held items actually.

TMs are also sold, and will be alot more ingame.

exp is based on gen 5, i find it a hell of alot slower then the other generations to level, and its slower for the non members.

1) Will your facebook page be a bit more active? Recent post is from December! :Frown:

2) Will there be more servers added? Also, why can't our progress be linked to the fill account across servers? I don't want to start all over just because my server is full. :(

exp is based on gen 5, i find it a hell of alot slower then the other generations to level, and its slower for the non members.

1) Will your facebook page be a bit more active? Recent post is from December! :Frown:

2) Will there be more servers added? Also, why can't our progress be linked to the fill account across servers? I don't want to start all over just because my server is full. :(

1 - They don't use Facebook anymore afaik.

2 - More will be added in future, and the reason your progress can't be linked to second server is because for one, it is a fresh start and for second, I don't think it is possible to continue your progress from the last time you logged off on both servers at same time.

Jinga.gif

Inferno BlaZe Join Us!

1/ Not using Facebook anymore

2/ More server look in here https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=22823

No link between server https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=19616

Each server is different, technically impossible for linking

I don't like moments like i just had now: Started a fight with Naero (server is restarted, should work without any problems), last pokemon left at Naero's hand and boom - server crashes making me wait another 2 weeks to fight him again.

Seriously... This is annoying :]

And i wanted to catch a mew today.. Yeeaaah i'll probably wait till server is fixed. :Sleeping:

157404 I don't like moments like i just had now: Started a fight with Naero (server is restarted, should work without any problems), last pokemon left at Naero's hand and boom - server crashes making me wait another 2 weeks to fight him again.

And i wanted to catch a mew today.. Yeeaaah i'll probably wait till server is fixed. :Sleeping:

AFAIK the scripts of NPC only checks if you intiated the battle or not and once the server crashes, script doesn't rollback so it thinks you dc'ed in between the battle, so its related to server stability (tho I might be entirely wrong).

Jinga.gif

Inferno BlaZe Join Us!

157404 I don't like moments like i just had now: Started a fight with Naero (server is restarted, should work without any problems), last pokemon left at Naero's hand and boom - server crashes making me wait another 2 weeks to fight him again.

AFAIK the scripts of NPC only checks if you intiated the battle or not and once the server crashes, script doesn't rollback so it thinks you dc'ed in between the battle, so its related to server stability (tho I might be entirely wrong).

This is correct. The NPC will initiate its cooldown timer once you have started the battle. Wether you lose, dc or win it will still count. Player progress is different, it can stretch between a certain timeframe within the server to the point where the server has lost communication with your client or a certain amount of the progress was deleted prior to crash, NPC checks are instant.

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.