Doctor Pokemon Quest [December 2017]

Youraxx27

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Doctor Pokemon Quest [uPDATED]

<r><QUOTE author="martindaniel98"><s>

</s><POST content="248451"><s></s>248451<e></e></POST> Any tips on soothe bell pokes keep wanting them and they are extremely rare in union cave<e>
</e></QUOTE>

you can get two for free :

<SPOILER><s>

</s>one in celadon (the big building between the market and the pokecenter, 3rd floor talking to npcs), and the second in johto at National Park (you can look for hidden item location in forum).<e>

</e></SPOILER>

Otherwise you'll have to farm them, which i've to admit is really paintull <E>:confused:</E></r>

<r><QUOTE author="Zeloups"><s>

</s><POST content="248481"><s></s>248481<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="martindaniel98"><s>
</s><POST content="248451"><s></s>248451<e></e></POST> Any tips on soothe bell pokes keep wanting them and they are extremely rare in union cave<e>
</e></QUOTE>

you can get two for free, one in celadon (the big building between the market and the pokecenter, 3rd floor talking to npcs), and the second in johto at National Park (you can look for hidden item location in forum).<br/>

Otherwise you'll have to farm them, which i've to admit is really paintull <E>:confused:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

i didnt know about the one in celadon i will go get that one thank you <E>:Grin:</E></r>

<r><QUOTE author="Lepher"><s>

</s><POST content="230304"><s></s>230304<e></e></POST> System Chances:<br/>

<br/>

- No more experience loss to refuses treatment<br/>

- Cooldown changed to 6 hours for MS (12 hours if refuses a treatment)<br/>

- Improved chance to appear High Tiers (if you have experience the experience enougth)

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

is thi still true? i dont lose experience if i refuse to treat a poke anymore?</r>

<t>stardust respawns in dewford near the cave<br/>

soothe bell use frisk in golbats at mt silver lower mountain side (night and morning) much easier than union cave<br/>

<br/>

are the doctor points equal in all regions? i keep declining wynauts in hoenn daycare coz all i get are wynauts but i still get tier 5 poke from other regions, not sure if its bad luck or what</t>