Doctor Pokemon Quest [December 2017]

Youraxx27

Re: Doctor Pokemon Daily Quest

<r><QUOTE author="Charismo"><s>

</s><POST content="222304"><s></s>222304<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="FaustXVII"><s>
</s><POST content="222302"><s></s>222302<e></e></POST> can anyone help me?? Ive finish the quest with brock he gives me the certificate ...in the quest guide to go to daycare kanto..but when i tried to enter it said<br/>

"The daycare center?? and so on and so forth....What would i do next<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Have you beaten Naero in Cerulean cave? I think that's a requirement too. You need to already have access in egg moves.<br/>

I'm not 100% sure though, as I had already beaten him when I started doing doctor quests.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Ohh Ok ......i think ill just visit naero ..thanks for the reply</r>

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="Auraflare"><s>

</s>quick question If my current tier is 3 , is it a guarantee that it will give me a tier 3 poke?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

No, u can also get tier 1 or tier 2. U just have a chance to get a tier 3.</r>

<t>guys i think the moon bloom is still bugged but we can do it anyway, just talk to the point after the flower, like talking to the wall, worked for me now</t>

giphy.gif

<3

<t>I was so hyped to get tier 5 doctor. Once I got it, I realized how ridiculous some of the requirements are and stopped doing it. I might continue to do it, but only if I'm in the neighborhood and I don't need a rare item that no one has or is willing to sell. bleh.</t>

PARTtow.png

MqSMmUY.png

<r><QUOTE author="LuigiRocks"><s>

</s><POST content="224382"><s></s>224382<e></e></POST> I was so hyped to get tier 5 doctor. Once I got it, I realized how ridiculous some of the requirements are and stopped doing it. I might continue to do it, but only if I'm in the neighborhood and I don't need a rare item that no one has or is willing to sell. bleh.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Well its ok tbh for most items. The "harder to get" items are probably Spell Tag, Black Belt, Silk Scarf and Black Slduge. I might have forgotten one. U can buy Chorcoal, mystic water and miracle seed in shop. Herbs and Candies too.<br/>

<br/>

Spell Tag is easy to farm at places where Misdreavous is common and there are places for it. Got 3 spell tags at half night time on Route 115.<br/>

Black sludge is easy to get at common muks/grimers, u just have to play around the sticky hold ability. Got 5 at 2h farming in cinnabar.<br/>

I think black belt might be easy to get at places where u machoke is more common. Maybe makuhita has this, too. Ive heard. Still need to check and find best place.<br/>

Silk scarf on Zangoose is where i would agree, this is to hard. Its a rare poke and not everyone is holding a silk scarf so this might be a bit to hard to farm and i think this should be exchanged for smth else.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="LuigiRocks"><s>

</s><POST content="224382"><s></s>224382<e></e></POST> I was so hyped to get tier 5 doctor. Once I got it, I realized how ridiculous some of the requirements are and stopped doing it. I might continue to do it, but only if I'm in the neighborhood and I don't need a rare item that no one has or is willing to sell. bleh.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

i agree <br/>

not onyl the steps are long but also alot of items that are rare to obtain get wasted<br/>

like soothe belle...only chansey afaik has it <br/>

unless they make it possible to obtain SHINYS from daycare <br/>

it seems pointless..<br/>

<br/>

ok scraggy, pancham, lilipup and bermite are only obtainable via daycare <br/>

but the thing is if u cancell out a day u will lose points and chance to get higher tier <br/>

<br/>

doctor quest needs a buff and less Super rare items <br/>

and maybe add Unova starters and tier 6-10</r>

#1 Complete Dex Service dealer! (Blue Server)

The Dex Contains:

All Kanto

All Johto

All Hoenn

All Sinnoh

All Unova

All Kalos

MY GOAL: Completion of all Pokemon Regions and make a HUGE DEX Service sale :D

Currently have: 597 caught Pokedex data

Stored Pokemon in PC including all evo forms: 595 pokemon + shinys + lvl 100sand more

Obtained Legendaries: Mew, Celebi, Jirachi

Check out my huge Dex Collection & Shop https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=27961&p=221429#p221429