Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

My friend reported that Drain Punch still bugged even w.o Leftovers:

If Drain Punch K.O a pkm the user recover to full health, which cost my friend a game when 5 of his pkm can't do anything to opponent last Conkeldurr since he can take a hit at full health and Drain Punch 1hit recover him to full again and again.. (5 pkms w. a little health left)

Totally unfair, plz add Drain Punch to the ban list until it fixed.

Gy7V5xS.png

Special thanks for Kyuuta for making this awesome sign.

243232 congratulations, you got lucky to battle against player with 400+ points.

i don't know what chronos was saying, but i've never used any pokemon with confusion ray and i didn't have gyarados in the tournament.

if you think that thanathos37, leomendes, zoldck, olman are bad players... ok, is your thought.

But i'm wrong and you're right, our discussion will come to nothing, someone has to be the adult here.

cya.

Dude stop bringing guild names into conversations like that , I don't know if u was lucky or not but a win is win and mestrepokemon won the suicune, we should tell him congratulations and try to win in the coming tournaments .

Aymaneforum.png

244758 My friend reported that Drain Punch still bugged even w.o Leftovers:

If Drain Punch K.O a pkm the user recover to full health, which cost my friend a game when 5 of his pkm can't do anything to opponent last Conkeldurr since he can take a hit at full health and Drain Punch 1hit recover him to full again and again.. (5 pkms w. a little health left)

Thanks for the report, we'll check this further, but if you can provide the video evidence it'll help us so much.

Hello people, I'm just getting started on the PvP fun in this game, but reading the rules I found out this one which should be checked;

200311 2. Same two Pokemon should not be in same team if not followed, will lead to ban in Ranked ladder.

The way I read this rule is like saying that "No one should use more than one of the same pokemon in the same team unless it is followed to each other, else it will lead to ban" - So I think that the rule should actually say "Same two Pokemon should not be in same team, if not followed will lead to ban in Ranked ladder"

So apparently this guy wanted to report me because I did not know the rules changed for PvP. How about adding a RULES button right here?

232480214a0d41fa9317134e17e49632.png

The beauty of pokemon is that an unskilled player is sometimes the greatest threat to a skilled player, because they have absolutely no idea of what they're doing.

243637 Bugged AND Bannable:

200311 Dragonite with Outrage (Increased priority and in rare cases, hits 4 times)

Bugged but NOT bannable:

200311 Outrage on other pokemon than Dragonite (in rare cases, hits 4 times)

For clarity

so can we use outrage in other pokemon beside dragonite in pvp?

Yes!

245251 So apparently this guy wanted to report me because I did not know the rules changed for PvP. How about adding a RULES button right here?

232480214a0d41fa9317134e17e49632.png

This has already been suggested cause of obv reasons like yours. Ive seen a few drain punch leftovers user or ppl ignoring sleep clause. Well i think u have nth to fear if u just get reported one time. But if u keep getting reported and ignoring the rules or warning u got its most likely that u get a punishment.

So dont worry! :)

244758 My friend reported that Drain Punch still bugged even w.o Leftovers:

Thanks for the report, we'll check this further, but if you can provide the video evidence it'll help us so much.

My friend told me in detail today: when Drain Punch K.O the pkms, the healing seem normal, Conkeldurr only again a small amount of health, but the next time Conkeldurr take hit, its HP drop from full bar.

That's why my friend's Breloom use Bullet Seed instead of Spore cuz he think he can finish off Conkeldurr w. its little health but caught by surprise when Bullet seed "recover" conkeldurr to 2/3 HP (I think it has visual bug as well)

And I really confuse, GigaDrain and Drain Punch seem to be the same on paper... Why there're so much things to talk about Drain Punch while Giga Drain works normally (bar it can 1hit sturdy pkm). :Question:

Gy7V5xS.png

Special thanks for Kyuuta for making this awesome sign.