Valley Of Steel

Marcy

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Kabanero91

Fighting Steven was nice :Grin: A question, is he not supposed to have the win 3 times and choose a reward thing? And i would like to know if you plan to add any new Pokemon to the area, ty for the new boss :y:

342212 To be honest I thought something better, we have been waiting for months to get no wild rare pokes to farm :Bored:

Nothing really new :Proud:

This was not supposed to be a new zone or a new update. This was only to finish a zone that was incomplete until now. Please be a little more patient until we are able to bring in new updates. Sorry for the long wait. We are trying to bring out smaller updates (dragons shrine, valley of steel) to make the waiting time for the next big update feel less long! Hope you can understand. :Shy:

[glow=#10112a]The actions that you're taking now...

Are they based on the ideals you cling to? Or are they based on actual truths? And if they are... How much of the truth do you think you know?[/glow]

sig291q3h.png

[glow=#10112a]Follow our official Instagram PokemonRevolutionOfficial for updates, sneak peeks and giveaways![/glow]

Awesome!

GB_Logo.jpg

[glow=red]

The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.

[/glow]

[glow=red]</COLOR>

Discord: Unbind#2837

<i>[/glow]</i>

<COLOR color="#0000FF">Naero in the house!

image.png

342212 To be honest I thought something better, we have been waiting for months to get no wild rare pokes to farm

Nothing really new

This was not supposed to be a new zone or a new update. This was only to finish a zone that was incomplete until now. Please be a little more patient until we are able to bring in new updates. Sorry for the long wait. We are trying to bring out smaller updates (dragons shrine, valley of steel) to make the waiting time for the next big update feel less long! Hope you can understand. :Shy:

I really appreciate the work you guys are doing, but VoS has been released in july, I have been waiting 7 months (almost 8) to get a rash aron from a boss and no new wild pokes to farm :Frown:

Maybe I was too hyped for it

342212 To be honest I thought something better, we have been waiting for months to get no wild rare pokes to farm :Bored:

Nothing really new :Proud:

3WIf8ac.png

2d8bbc2a283b408696b002c2853023a7.png

2ab08bbe06704441ad59756f2a9b495f.png

around 2 1/2 months old, he was talking about the autumn/halloween update which we never got ( afaik they had it almost or were close to finish it, not sure can't find any screenshots of it.. have to check the forum for that)

____

Capture.PNG

well the update/revamp is finally coming after a few months waiting to fix something that worked previously fine

____

if there is no new pokemon in the next update/the update they teased a bit, well ... :Bored:

about the new boss, well didn't fight him yet but seems like another "OFFICIER WARGREYMON" boss with these rewards :x

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.