Valley Of Steel

Marcy

Re: New Zone: Valley Of Steel

<t>Nice content to give more variety. Could use some storyline (like steelix) as an additional daily quest to give more storyline. And it needs a few more pokemon variety.</t>

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r>Farmed over 10 hours to get the 147 iv oddish (quest costed me over 50k ontop of that), syncfail and ridicolously low IVs on the reward. You should really put some anti bad-luck protection on this kind of quests or legendaries, they suck away the will to keep playing thing game when they are that bad. <br/>

<br/>

I feel like i have thrown away my day doing something definitely not fun for a reward that was not worth it. RIP. <br/>

<br/>

I guess i'll go back to some other games, thanks for trying on this game <E>:Cry:</E></r>

<r><QUOTE author="Nechrit"><s>

</s><POST content="204234"><s></s>204234<e></e></POST> anti bad-luck protection<e>
</e></QUOTE>

LOL, that'd be a goodbye to the MMO thing...!<br/>

<QUOTE author="Pathology"><s>

</s><POST content="204251"><s></s>204251<e></e></POST> Can we know what is 'Vampire Eyes'?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

It's a special Item only obteinable at Halloween event. But, since I'm the vampire queen, I'll let you obtain it with effort!</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Marcy"><s>

</s><POST content="204271"><s></s>204271<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Nechrit"><s>
</s><POST content="204234"><s></s>204234<e></e></POST> anti bad-luck protection<e>
</e></QUOTE>

LOL, that'd be a goodbye to the MMO thing...!

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

It's the opposite, because now there are people around with great Bisharp or even worse epic Legendaries and 'unlucky' people will not be able to compete with these guys (unless you build a team specifically against that single threat). <br/>

People like to be special snowflakes? Sure, but it's completly ruining any sort of competition and it rises the frustration for players that get 'bad loot', and when something requires that huge amount of time and effort investment the easiest solution to avoid further frustration is: quit. Is that what the 'MMO thing' is supposed to be?</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Marcy"><s>

</s><POST content="204271"><s></s>204271<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Nechrit"><s>
</e></QUOTE>

LOL, that'd be a goodbye to the MMO thing...!<br/>

<QUOTE author="Pathology"><s>

</s><POST content="204251"><s></s>204251<e></e></POST> Can we know what is 'Vampire Eyes'?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

It's a special Item only obteinable at Halloween event. But, since I'm the vampire queen, I'll let you obtain it with effort!<e>

</e></QUOTE>

i spend 5 hours for catching oddish with 146 ivs...<br/>

and the highest i get is 138 <E>:Frown:</E> <br/>

i release 200+ oddish and spend 200+ pokeballs.. im serious <E>:Frown:</E> <br/>

its so difficult <E>:Shocked:</E></r>

<r><QUOTE author="Natsu95"><s>

</s><POST content="204575"><s></s>204575<e></e></POST> Best place for take oddish? And iv and nature how?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Nature isnt important, just 150 or more ivs. I suggest love island at night for best spawn rate of oddish.<br/>

<br/>

Edit: Ok or 146+ might be enough too^^</r>