Parting from staff, but not a goodbye!

Hey peeps!

Just want to keep everyone in the know that I'm leaving resigning as a staff member.

It's not for any bad reason, but because as a young player who graduated, I'm currently taking my first steps as an adult by snagging a job.

I want to thank my peers in the staff for making my four months as apprentice who became a full fledged Trade Moderator great and give them my up-most thanks for letting me be apart of a greater project for Pokemon fans everywhere. I also do want to thank our ex-staff members who got me into the staff in the first place. Without them, I wouldn't be making this goodbye in the first place for the many months I have been here.

Though like the topic name, I won't be gone forever and I still be playing this game as a player.

Thank you everyone for making my experience as a staff member, a player, and a Pokemon fan the best it can be.

Regards,

Piine

P.S. Good luck to all our future workshop users/staff and our current staff. Try to strive for the best to keep the Revolution name going.

#Team Revolution

Will miss you :( Hope to see you again soon! :boot:

JGVSTEk.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Congratulations and best of luck in your new job Piine!

As I said earlier, I'm happy you're moving on but sad too. You will be missed.. and those terrible jokes, kinda. Hue hue.

Take care!

:Smile: