BOOTS OF SWIFTNESS

Mastermaek

hello i would like to make a suggestion about shop :D since i dont like riding pets i would love if you consider adding boots that makes you move faster in the coin shop.thats just my personal suggestion maybe its stupid but thanks anyway :D

LugiaSignature_zpsqem9mlw1.png

202983 hello i would like to make a suggestion about shop :D since i dont like riding pets i would love if you consider adding boots that makes you move faster in the coin shop.thats just my personal suggestion maybe its stupid but thanks anyway :D

Care to more detail about suitable reason? T6ake time to look in here too https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=16416

The boots of swiftness should be giving at the start of a game, you can activate them for a certain amount of time before a cooldown. It'll be 75% as fast as the bike, this will encourage people to get a bike, but in return the boots of swiftness can be used anywhere in any map. This makes the boots have an advantage, but people could just switch to the boots when there is an area that the bike can't be (Caves/Buildings). It'll be a debuffed pair of running shoes because of the cooldown, but it can still be effective!

DerpChipmunk