No Breeding? How about Pokemon Rebirth?

Kuroiryuu

1. 1.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see the point. What you're trying to say is basicaly just a random pokemon egg here and there with no parentage. Basicaly just wanting to hatch eggs for the sake of hatching. Unless i missed the point.

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

What I would do if the parent survives is buy the best X in the game and clone it repeatedly. So everyone with money could have a 31 31 29 30 30 29 X as well. If this is what is enabled in your suggestion i think it's dumb.

What I think you're suggesting is just a method to revert the pokemon to an earlier stage because you screwed up a prior evolution move or simply evolved too early. Reverse rare candies might serve the same purpose of this and be easier to code; albeit with less appeal to some Eragon fanboy egg-hatching design.

PRO PVP pokemon directory made by me

Pearl's Guitar SHop- My Trade Thread (Blue server)

[glow=red]It can't get Eddie Vedder than this.[/glow]

Yes reverse rar

What I think you're suggesting is just a method to revert the pokemon to an earlier stage because you screwed up a prior evolution move or simply evolved too early. Reverse rare candies might serve the same purpose of this and be easier to code; albeit with less appeal to some Eragon fanboy egg-hatching design.

+1

Reverse rare candy will be awesome and very useful

203313 I don't see the point. What you're trying to say is basicaly just a random pokemon egg here and there with no parentage. Basicaly just wanting to hatch eggs for the sake of hatching. Unless i missed the point.

I do want to hatch eggs simply for the sake of hatching, but what I am suggesting, as @PearlJam pointed out, is a way to revert the Pokemon to an earlier stage. I want the reverted Pokemon to take form of an egg, but it can work another way, like a reverse Rare Candy, as the other guys suggested.

203235[*]A chance for a ruined pokemon to be fixed: There are many things in PRO that could make a great pokemon become trash: missed evolution (imagine an epic Jolly lvl 100 Gabite), missed move (a Breloom without Spore)... Pokemon games have always been heavy luck based, and I think it should stay that way. But lucky players should have a method to ensure that their great pokemon will perform great, and this feature is a good way to do that, in my opinion.

[*]Make use of Incense items: Simply enough, you would only get a Wynaut egg if your Wobbuffet was holding a Lax Incense, for example.

I agree with these two points.

• Egg hatching experience. The main reason I came up with this thing :devil:

Not clear what you do mean, but I am against any kind of experience that would be able to be abused, as I am imagining this suggestion.

From 2015: I'm still here

It really isn't.. If you missed a move, that's your fault. You should take the blame for it. I messed up with my Bellossom by getting rid of Sleep Powder after evolving it, thinking I could get it back. The whole point of this game is to grind and to accept your mistakes. This game is fairly notorious for making sure you do your research before doing anything. If you don't take the time to do a little research about the Pokemon you're training, that's on you. No one else.

204140 Not clear what you do mean, but I am against any kind of experience that would be able to be abused, as I am imagining this suggestion.

How can this be abused, when you basically only get a baby pokemon that exactly the same as your original pokemon?

204301 It really isn't.. If you missed a move, that's your fault. You should take the blame for it. I messed up with my Bellossom by getting rid of Sleep Powder after evolving it, thinking I could get it back. The whole point of this game is to grind and to accept your mistakes. This game is fairly notorious for making sure you do your research before doing anything. If you don't take the time to do a little research about the Pokemon you're training, that's on you. No one else.

Accidentally evolving a pokemon knowing that it shouldn't be evolved is different from evolving a pokemon, then realized that it shouldn't. Will doing research before raising a pokemon prevent a server crash? Moreover, the reason I wanted the pokemon to reverse to its baby form is that I don't want the process of "fixing" a ruined pokemon become so easy. By reverting it back to a lvl 5 baby pokemon, you'd lost the time and effort you put into the pokemon, all the TMs and RCs you used; the NPC that doing the reverting could charge a fee too. So the player should consider all of that and decide if it worth to revert the pokemon back, or just hunt for another.