Rarity Guide

Nightjay

I assume the rarity list is in the same order as the pokedex so this could change how I hunt. If it's the same order as pokedex then moon is better for togepi than love island which is interesting

I'll try test as much as possible though since it could be in some sort of order by region and love island is better, I'll see how my togepi moon hunting goes and report back, maybe we can convince you to leave love island one day

d72ce05b94a0d3d0981b70705b9d570f.png

the only girl for me ♥

Has anyone catched a wild ELGYEM in Mt.Pyre Exterior ?????

I know that it needs ms and that it is extremely rare, but..... This is NOT NORMAL !!!!!

I have been looking for it along 10 real hours, and NOTHING...

Im going crazy :confused:

Can it be a bug or something like that?

Now Im going to cry on my bed :Frown:

jPKjbZc.gif

235377 Has anyone catched a wild ELGYEM in Mt.Pyre Exterior ?????

I know that it needs ms and that it is extremely rare, but..... This is NOT NORMAL !!!!!

I have been looking for it along 10 real hours, and NOTHING...

Im going crazy :confused:

Can it be a bug or something like that?

Now Im going to cry on my bed :Frown:

I was there catching Meditites for awhile (like 3-4 days?), i ran into quiet a few but the rarity of them was kind insane for the amount of time i was there.

Best%20One_zps7tgag9fl.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I think I've found out how the spawn rarity dump works.

This could just be my luck or just my bias towards wanting to be correct, but from what I can see it seems that the dump is in alphabetical order, and the pokedex is in reverse alphabetical order.

d72ce05b94a0d3d0981b70705b9d570f.png

the only girl for me ♥

• 2 weeks later...
242654 I think I've found out how the spawn rarity dump works.

This could just be my luck or just my bias towards wanting to be correct, but from what I can see it seems that the dump is in alphabetical order, and the pokedex is in reverse alphabetical order.

There are pokes that have more rarity entry in the dump than in the Pokedex:

203871 Thanks y'all! :Heart:

203867 Nice work Jay. :y: About pokemons that have multiple rarity, I think Red's post is corresponding to the ingame Pokedex, which means, for example, Caterpie is Common on Route 2 and Abundant on the other places. Just my thought. :Cool:

Yeah, that was my original thought too, but I got confused because when I was cross-checking it, Tyrogue (#236) is listed five times under Red's spawn dump, whereas it has only four locations listed in the in-game Pokedex. And Ralts (#280) is listed as "Rare" on its first line and then "Sparse" on its second - but its Pokedex entry shows Route 102 first and Love Island second, and I would assume that Ralts would be more common at its Hoenn location rather than Love Island, considering the recent revamp on rare Hoenn Pokemon spawns. So I'm a bit confused about it. I'm glad someone else had the same idea, though!

• 2 weeks later...

Good work thanks for the guide!

Hi I'm Chance
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you would like to commission me for Pixel Art Character Sprites next to your favorite Pokemon PM me on discord
SirChancelot

❤️Support me here if ya want❤️

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...