pokemon required for boss fights

Kurushiimohamed

I would to suggest removing the pokemons needed to start the fight for bosses like lt.surge it's already enough that some bosses require pokemons that have surf or flash to reach there places, I have to take some pokemon that I don't want just to surf for the location or walk in the dark to reach Erika cause I don't have a pokemon in my team with flash. there is no need to add a another pokemon as requirement for fighting

Kurushiimohamed

206646 I would to suggest removing the pokemons needed to start the fight for bosses like lt.surge it's already enough that some bosses require pokemons that have surf or flash to reach there places, I have to take some pokemon that I don't want just to surf for the location or walk in the dark to reach Erika cause I don't have a pokemon in my team with flash. there is no need to add a another pokemon as requirement for fighting

I actually think that requirements to fight certain bosses are fine as they are. It's not something extremely hard to get and the rewards potentially are good enough to bother bringing a magnemite level 20 with flash for erika (you need only 1 or 2 pokemon to beat her anyway).

As for surf, there are mounts if you don't want to always have a pokemon with surf in your team ^^

As for lt. surge / morty and so on, I think it's done in order to encourage diversity in the pokemon a player has :)

you guys miss my point, I don't do pvp so I try different teams and combos on boss but the need to bring certain pokemon miss that not to mention the times I went to fight and forgot to take the pokemons and have to return again to get them.

and there is nothing about diffuculty Morty have Ghost pokemon so taking Ghost pokemon will help you and for surge my electric pokemon won't be easy to beat that if I had to use it.

Kurushiimohamed

Bosses shouldn't require all six pokemon. They've been scaled to level 120 to offset the fact their AI is flawed; their lineups are static and often consist of lower tier pokemon. What legendaries they use are sent out last and give plenty of time to set up on...Having a pokemon required/recommended to get there adds another layer of difficulty not possible by other means. If they scale the levels to say, 150, it won't be more difficult, it will be impossible. You will be outsped and KO'd with every single attack, with no chance to set up or counterattack. These minute mechanics are a tool to increase difficulty while still allowing you to strategize against it.

Deal with it. :Cool:

PRO PVP pokemon directory made by me

Pearl's Guitar SHop- My Trade Thread (Blue server)

[glow=red]It can't get Eddie Vedder than this.[/glow]

No, i like the requirments. Its like an achievment that allows u to fight the boss now. :Heart:

Just cause u to lazy to look out for erika or to surf to surge (get a surf mount) or to lvl up a lvl100 Pika dont mean these requirements are bad. Bosses are end-game stuff and there is no reason to make them easy accesable.

Best new example gingery jones. I like it.

What u want is all 30ish bosses in one room without requirements and u can beat them one after another.xd Sounds boring to me.

If we wanna talk about bosses, i suggest reworking their prices after hoenn was added.

206646 I would to suggest removing the pokemons needed to start the fight for bosses like lt.surge it's already enough that some bosses require pokemons that have surf or flash to reach there places, I have to take some pokemon that I don't want just to surf for the location or walk in the dark to reach Erika cause I don't have a pokemon in my team with flash. there is no need to add a another pokemon as requirement for fighting

Locked as denied.