''I can not login''

Flyingguardian

1. 1.

207365 PRO Username: Guardian

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: No

On which server issue happened: BLUE

What have you done before the problem was there?

hlp

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

hlp

Description and Message

Could you give more details to your issue?

Maybe this guide can help: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=31177

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

207375 Every time I login I wait for the queue and when it loads me up it makes start from the beginning

Did you try restarting the client? Do you actually see the queue? Sometimes it becomes what we refer to as ghosted where nothing shows up.

(24) Badges / (12) OT Shiny / (0) Life

209003 I got the same problem the queue is like 10 minutes and when it should login it just stays at the login page and I need to rejoin queue.

so basically, queue and then when queue end queue again

Which server are you on? This can happen if your Internet connection is unstable while you're queueing up.

Solutions that have worked for other users include restarting client, uninstalling and reinstalling the client, and also just continually trying to log in until queue lets you into the game.

207375 Every time I login I wait for the queue and when it loads me up it makes start from the beginning

I've had an issue where I had to redo queue's as well. I had to make sure my login details were correct. Try resetting your password and making sure you put in your login details correctly.

Brad.gif

Guest koopa1337

Got the same issue but I accidently got my password wrong. It should check your login information first before putting you in the queue and not the other way! It's a waste of time to be in the queue for 15 minutes and then start all over again cause you got a typo in your login information....

Well for everyone I thought the same thing, hit login once, and just wait, it will eventually open it, it could take 20 minutes, it's what's referred to as a "ghost que".

The only way to become the best, is to acknowledge the worst.

For even the worst can take out the best, and the best cannot be the best

without the worst. -Nick