Ridiculously long queues on Red server.

Happyw

210594 It's all well and good saying we need a third server, but the team have already stated that the cost to run the current ones is pretty high. They can't guarantee all of these people lead here through various means are going to stick around and buy coins to help fund the running cost or if they will get bored quickly and leave. Also, the new players may not want to change server due progress already made on the current ones.

This is exactly why i said that we should wait. If people coming to the game and are here to stay might consider donating. If a legit amount of donations is gathered and people are STILL coming maybe a new server can be introduced. Sure, people with progress will not leave but i guess it will lift some pressure, and login times might be faster.

S7dzLut.png

[glow=red]Check my

Mall![/glow]

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Servers don't grow on trees, they're very costly.

Due to summer season arrived and other popularity factors, its not uncommon to see a flux of players gushing into the game. You can watch a movie or a tv series ep/anime ep in the meantime while u're in queue. Complaining wont change a thing where the fact is that we are not funded by a huge comanpy to add multiple servers on demand.

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

You dont need the same hardware as blue/red lower end hardware would be fine according to the population for a new server its just a solution to the queue issue at the moment, aswell as getting new players playing there. Also making the default server to the new one would be great that way newbie will always try out the first one shown relieves stress on the blue/red server. As for ghost town I always found players actively on blue and i been playing for about 2 months and without any issues.

210639 You dont need the same hardware as blue/red lower end hardware would be fine according to the population for a new server its just a solution to the queue issue at the moment, aswell as getting new players playing there. Also making the default server to the new one would be great that way newbie will always try out the first one shown relieves stress on the blue/red server. As for ghost town I always found players actively on blue and i been playing for about 2 months and without any issues.

Only difference being considering the game and its aspectz size, a random server cannot withsyand it, which is the point you're failing to realize.

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Read this thread on the subject of more servers.

Yes, there has been a surge in new players recently thanks to all the streamers/Youtubers covering the game, but this has happened in the past too. Queue times get long for a few weeks after someone popular streams PRO, then they slowly taper back down after all the newbies who have flocked to the game end up quitting. Opening a third server would be premature when the game population is constantly fluctuating - what happens to the new server when all the new players are gone? It's inefficient and a bad use of money, even assuming the developers can actually afford to purchase/maintain a third server.

My advice to you is to stick it out. Queue was minimal just one or two weeks ago; wait a few weeks for the game population to stabilize again. We just need to be patient.

210623 Servers don't grow on trees, they're very costly.

Due to summer season arrived and other popularity factors, its not uncommon to see a flux of players gushing into the game. You can watch a movie or a tv series ep/anime ep in the meantime while u're in queue. Complaining wont change a thing where the fact is that we are not funded by a huge comanpy to add multiple servers on demand.

I will locked it as it will be became a spam-fest, but not going to anywhere. Sorry for your all inconvenience, staffs will try all best and you will see the better in the future as you see the improved stability in red.