Ridiculously long queues on Red server.

Happyw

Whats up with the long queues on Red server lately? I haven't seen numbers like these since pre-blue server. Is it just because its summer, or have Pokemon GO created a demand for people wanting to revisit their childhood nostalgia?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Ridiculously long queue on Red server.

<r><QUOTE author="HappyW"><s>

</s><POST content="207371"><s></s>207371<e></e></POST> Whats up with the long queues on Red server lately? I haven't seen numbers like these since pre-blue server. Is it just because its summer, or have Pokemon GO created a demand for people wanting to revisit their childhood nostalgia?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

There are a multitude of reasons for it. From what I've heard a popular Twitch streamer showed the game off to his audience for a short amount of time. Also it's the summer holidays in some countries so more people aren't having to attend school or work.</r>

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

Re: Ridiculously long queue on Red server.

<t>1. Summer holydays for high school students.<br/>

2. Summer holydays for college students (yay).<br/>

3. Stability on server achieved => more people staying logged in for longer times.<br/>

4. Increase in popularity due to the game being streamed on twitch by an increasing number of people ^^<br/>

5. (and only true reason) Staff implemented a standard 500 queue to let us play pokemon GO in the meantime :)</t>

207381 1. Summer holydays for high school students.

2. Summer holydays for college students (yay).

3. Stability on server achieved => more people staying logged in for longer times.

4. Increase in popularity due to the game being streamed on twitch by an increasing number of people ^^

5. (and only true reason) Staff implemented a standard 500 queue to let us play pokemon GO in the meantime :)

From 2015: I'm still here

Honestly just get bigger server space or smth that's crazy...Bet you there''ll be more and more people coming i don't think people will leave this game soon it's just so well made to be abandoned soon-ish. And MS is not something that u have to save up weeks to get so i also bet people would be willing to stay just ONE day in to get MS and support the cause. It shouldn't be too hard to rent a better server with the donations...

S7dzLut.png

[glow=red]Check my

Mall![/glow]