Survey: Shadow Tag and Regenerator

Celestic

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

209745 Also another thing I just notice, the survey is flawed in the worse possible aspect of a survey... A single person can submit more than one vote... x.x

lol

And as i already mentioned in the other threads several times: No + No.

209745 Also another thing I just notice, the survey is flawed in the worse possible aspect of a survey... A single person can submit more than one vote... x.x

yeah... right, because there is a real way of creating a safe survey where noone can fake answers... in the internet... right?

You cannot create a safe survey. You can only trust the people who will fill it out.

An i acutally have some additional data to filter doubles out.

yeah... right, because there is a real way of creating a safe survey where noone can fake answers... in the internet... right?

You cannot create a safe survey. You can only trust the people who will fill it out.

An i acutally have some additional data to filter doubles out.

uhm.. yes? limit one answer per IP, it's super easy to do x.x and people would actually need to change their IP with a proxy to double vote, which can be done and that gives another reason of why surveys like this are pointless for such important decisions ^^

• 2 weeks later...

No mega stones? No Counter to Shadow tag, ban it.

It's not even a debate, the people defending it are those with Shadow tagged Gothitelle's giving them 400+ rating.

Regenerator isn't all that bad because you can just whittle them down.

But if it means we can ban shadow tag, ban them both. PLEASE.

I think we should simply just ban all Smogon rated Ubers, I don't see why they are not banned? Please explain.

The game should be focused mainly around OU PvP.