Yo, im new

Guest Vukasin01

Guest Vukasin01

yo im new, i was playing pokemmo before but this looks better, tho i have 1 problem ive been w8ing in que for like 2 times and after the que ends nothing happens im just left on the login screen thats it ? Can somebody halp ? :P

209589 yo im new, i was playing spam before but this looks better, tho i have 1 problem ive been w8ing in que for like 2 times and after the que ends nothing happens im just left on the login screen thats it ? Can somebody halp ? :P

Welcome to PRO!

The queue issue could be caused by a few reasons. First of all make sure you have entered all the correct account details and make sure your internet connection is stable. Hopefully you can play soon :Grin:

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

yo im new, i was playing spam before but this looks better, tho i have 1 problem ive been w8ing in que for like 2 times and after the que ends nothing happens im just left on the login screen thats it ? Can somebody halp ? :P

Welcome to PRO :Smile:

What server do you play on? Maybe if you are on red I will meet you in game some day :Shy:

Brad.gif

Guest Vukasin01

yeah both acc details and internet are stable so dunno, yeah i plan on playing on red but it wont let me get in :D

209852 yo for real i cant join in the game im stuck and logging screen :D

Welcome to the game. If you're having to re-queue after your original queue ends, it means your Internet connection may be lagging out. Keep trying, it should let you in eventually.