New player

My name is Richard, I live in TX. Been a pokemon fan since the show was released and huge fan of the games.(Not including Pokemon black and white)

Been playing for about a week now. Decided to make a post while I'm waiting for the queue(1h).

209720 My name is Richard, I live in TX. Been a pokemon fan since the show was released and huge fan of the games.(Not including Pokemon black and white)

Been playing for about a week now. Decided to make a post while I'm waiting for the queue(1h).

Hello, stocktony! Welcome to PRO.

Sorry to hear about your long queue time, but that just means that so many players are enjoying the game right now.

While you're waiting, we have various ways to support you if you need it. Please check out the player-created Game Guides if you're curious about spawn locations, item locations, or if you can't find out how to pass a certain quest.

We also offer Live Chat Support, and we have a Frequently Asked Questions section which can guide you through the most common questions.

Good luck on your journey, and I hope you enjoy the game! :)

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

Welcome to PRO I hope you enjoy this great community! :Cool:

[glow=white]Every time Absol appears before people, it is followed by a disaster such as an earthquake or a tidal wave. As a result, it came to be known as the disaster Pokémon. Absol has the ability to foretell the coming of natural disasters. It lives in a harsh, rugged mountain environment.[/glow]