Hi guys!

Just wanting to come and say hi :Smile: I've been in the game for a few months now but have only just logged into the forums. I'm looking to be a litle more active here, meet some other players on the way to becoming an amazing pokemon trainer... I still have a long way :Frown:

I'm currently in the red server, if you see me around make sure to say hi!

Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your stay and experience :Grin:

[CENTER][I]"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange."[/I][/CENTER]

214310 Just wanting to come and say hi :Smile: I've been in the game for a few months now but have only just logged into the forums. I'm looking to be a litle more active here, meet some other players on the way to becoming an amazing pokemon trainer... I still have a long way :Frown:

I'm currently in the red server, if you see me around make sure to say hi!

Hello Kaelinne, welcome to the forums!

I see that you've been with PRO for some time now, but if you need assistance with anything, we have various ways to support you here on the forums. Please check out the player-created Game Guides if you're curious about spawn locations, item locations, or if you can't find out how to pass a certain quest.

We also offer Live Chat Support, and we have a Frequently Asked Questions section which can guide you through the most common questions.

Good luck on your journey, and I hope you continue to enjoy PRO! :)

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee