My Intro so listen up!

Hey all, really excited about this game. Ive been playing for maybe 6 hours straight, and I love it. I mainly play on Android because it gives me more of a nostalgic feel of playing on a gameboy....but with chat!(which help break up the grind).

......so a little about me.....

Im 28 years old, and I love pokemon games. Not so much Pokemon but the whole level your minions. My first pokemon game was Blue on my GBC followed up by Gold. Loved it... i love weight lifting, a lot. Im 180 hitting 255 on bench, 405 DL , 300 squat and 155 shoulder press... Im active duty military, and have an amazing wife and baby.

This game is simply amazing, but im looking for some reading material on the game to answer aall my noobish questions. So if you know of any great FAQs throw them my way.

I look forward to chatting with you all. My in game name is 'Sumguy'.

Welcome to PRO! I hope you enjoy your time with the community and game itself!

1469235499-alex2.png

Thanks to Shak404 for this amazing signature!

[glow=red]Come join the Pokemon Revolution Online IRC![/glow] https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.atomicedge.org/pro,pro-support

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.

-Albert Einstein

Welcome to PRO!

Here's the FAQ you asked for. If you have any more questions, do not hesitate to ask!

Good luck with your adventure, Sumguy!

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.