for beldum hunters - easy catch

Margaux

i dont really make guides but since im stuck in queue might as well help out. i read about a topic a week ago where people were complaining about how low beldum's catch rate is, just wanted to share how to catch it easily since we wont be able to false swipe the sh** out of that monster

you'll be needing at least 3 pokemon

1 sync - for obvious reasons

1 status inflicter with high def. (i used a relaxed parasect lvl 100 with full def ev for spore and false swipe on regular hunts)

1 or 2 level 30-45 pokemon

so first off after encountering beldum (i had 1/10 tries in safari) switch off to the weak pokemon u brought and let beldum take him down literally until beldum's hp is half or less than half.

switch off to ur defensive status inflicter (in my case a spore parasect) and beldum will only receive very little recoil damage. im not sure if ghost pokemon would work with this since i see people carrying ghost pokemon with them

anyway put him to bed with spore or whatever status u prefer and throw ultra balls. only managed to use 10 ultra balls before i captured it

hope this helps!

All i need is my sync, and my level 23 Shuppet, i do 2 sneak attacks or 1, depends on beldum's level, and it's on 1 hp, his attacks are ineffective against ghost types, so you can infinitely throw pokeballs as long as you have them.

You can use any ghost type that can apply status debuffs too, up to you.

I shall not fear no man but GOD

тнσυgн ι wαlк тнrσυgн тнe ναlleу σƒ deαтн

჻ ჻ ჻ ჻ ჻ ჻ I s h e d s o m a n y t e a r s

Please God walk with me

ZnfSZQD.png

• 4 weeks later...

Dude its not about how you catch it, its about the catch rate itself.

Most people done the same thing, set para then false swipe with shedninja, or false swipe with shedninja then sleep with genggar.

I've done the same still waste over 30+ ultraballs, 60+ greatballs, and maybe over hundred normalballs just to catch one