banned yelow no reason

Snowgar

PRO Username: snowgar

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: None

What have you done before the problem was there?

i speak little english and moderator ban me reason i dont write correctly english.

i fuck english, its not my language, learn to respect player dont write and speak correctly this big mac language.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Description and Message

i speak little english and moderator ban me reason i dont write correctly english.

i fuck english, its not my language, learn to respect player dont write and speak correctly this big mac language.

and 0 advertissement or reason to ban.

deban simply reason i folow this rules " games ".

english is possibly world language, but in EU, english is not first language after brexit.

deutch and french is alowed in EU.

if player dont write correctly, your moderator, admin, cant ban reason player dont folow english language.

i pay 5 dollars for help your team.

if i dont deban in 3 hours, i check paypal and open back money.

and maybe youtube movie with POKEMON ONLINE REVOLUTION NINTENDO.

nintendo see this, and maybe close this "game" and website soon.

no in account management yelow server dont apear and i play in yelow.

i cant see if i ban time, ban def, reason ban.

the team PRO have 2h27 min.

or i open procedural in paypal and i launch youtube movie for nintendo see the website.

in pokemmo, no problem with language bad write.

no all people learn this fucking language for limited intelectual.

create channel language major in EU, french, germain, spanish and italia.

its easy and nobody whine reason player dont speak correctly this big mac language.

216892 no in account management yelow server dont apear and i play in yelow.

i cant see if i ban time, ban def, reason ban.

the team PRO have 2h27 min.

or i open procedural in paypal and i launch youtube movie for nintendo see the website.

in spam, no problem with language bad write.

no all people learn this [Censored] language for limited intelectual.

create channel language major in EU, french, germain, spanish and italia.

its easy and nobody whine reason player dont speak correctly this big mac language.

Link to access the game's website and enter in your account to see the reason for the ban:

https://pokemonrevolution.net/Account.php

Section to make the appeal:

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=32

Please read the rule before you play https://pokemonrevolution.net/rules.php

9. Foul language/profanity, and posting inappropriate or adult content are against the rules, PRO Staff will report you to the appropriate authorities if your offense is considered illegal.

How is it following the rules of the game when you call someone a nigger in all chat? Or when you go on a racist tirade in all chat? Or when you threatened the server and the staff. Be gone. Shoo.

mM8upD5.gif

[glow=magenta]I am but a humble Former GM / Moderator.[/glow]

[glow=magenta]Do not PM me for ban concerns. I will either ignore or just delete them.[/glow]

Guess what? The game was created by predomonantly English native speakers, and yes while we are a multi-language game it will remain English. I have seen the evidence for your ban and it is pretty conclusive.

I dont want a toxic, waste of oxygen such as yourself playing this game our staff have spent 1000s of hours making for respectful players.

Also, FYI Nintendo cant do jack. believe me they have tried taking down way smaller games that have actively been abusing their image rights and failed, many more sophisticated players have also tried threats, guess where they are now?

Same place as you.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.