Shanes Giveaway: 7.1 Gaming Headset

Guest UnknownUser11

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favourite Pokemon is either Mew or Dratini. However recently I've taken quite the liking to Lanturn as it helps me sweep the bosses :devil:

I'd like the headset because the last one I had blew up in a freak accident involving a sponge, 3 cats and an XBOX ONE wireless controller.

Here's the proof: [bbvideo=560,315]

[/bbvideo]

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

Well my fav's pokemon is pikachu, especially when he/she said "pika pika pika pi" cuteness level : 1000000%

Why that headset should be mine? simple, cause i like it and reaalllly want it :Heart:

Im from Indonesia :kiss:

Hi man my favorite Pokemon in the whole game is a Milotic mostly because its one of those water types that look really nice and can be used very well for both story and PVP.

Also, I would like to win those headsets because those headsets will help me a lot in my gaming but if I ever choose to pursue and make YT vids it will help my audience a lot, and last but not the least it will be a big upgrade from my current wallmart earbuds lol.

P.S-Thank you doing this, its guys like you that give the pokemon community a good rep and make other people want to venture into games such as this, Even if i dont win this I would like you to know man that you really are the real MVP.