Shanes Giveaway: 7.1 Gaming Headset

Guest UnknownUser11

well hi i am joe from latin america north venezuela.. and my favorite pokemon has been always [glow=Purple]Crobat[/glow] why? cause its purple faster and stronger too :kiss: it's a poke which needs Friendly to evolve. and it can have a really good advantage on the Battlefield pvp ..

the reason i want this Headset it's because i don't have any way to talk with mine friends which they all are from Different parts of the world and i'm always " listening" not talking lol... i can say this is a very hard country to live because all here it's very expensive and would be great to win anything useful on my favorite hobby which is the computer systems...

good luck and Thx for the opportunity :y: :thanks:

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! I am from Romania, my favorite pokemon is charmander. :Heart:

I would love to have the headset because:

1. i never had a gaming headset and this would be my first time to have one.

2. some normal headphones would break easily and because this is a gaming headset it can't break that easily. (i will be careful) :Angel:

:thanks:

Hi there, This is TheGumiho. I play on the yellow server (80+ hours play time) and am situated in South Africa.

My favorite pokemon is Ninetales.

Ninetales is a beautiful and talented Pokemon with rich lore written on it throughout Asia such as the Gumiho (which I am named after) in Korea and the Kitsune in Japan. Although the Ninetales is not regarded as a legendary Pokemon it has the presence of one and can be useful in both attack and defence due to its high max stats in spDefence, spAttack and speed. Its abilities are also to be admired, especially its hidden ability drought.

As for why I think this headset should be mine, I would like to have a more enjoyable online experience when playing or watching media. My hardware and peripherals are standard but decent, but given the opportunity or a sustainable income I would definitely get better equipment and would be grateful if I was selected as a winner of this headset.

Thank you for your consideration :)

[glow=black]Just finding my way through life... ( both of them :D ).[/glow]

255323 <font><font>
Ei, eu estou fazendo uma outra oferta, uma vez que o último foi tão bem. </font></font>

<font><font>Arepip ganhou o jogo do rato de antes, agora estou dando o seguinte headset avaliado em cerca de $ 210 . USD [/ color] </font></font>

<font><font>Desta vez será um 7,1 Gaming Headset (STRIX 7.1) da Asus [/ color] [/ b]. </font></font>

<font><font> https: //dlcdnimgs.asus. com.br / sites / global / products / vljMUJdqxqg7VUZI / overview / img / hero.png [/ img] </font></font>

<font><font>Você pode conferir mais detalhes sobre o Headset aqui. </font></font>

<font><font> [/ url] </font></font>

<font><font> para entrar é bastante fácil, tal como a minha última dar afastado, você só precisa fazer o seguinte! [/ b] [/ color] </font></font>

<font><font>1. </font><font>Tenha certeza que você tem tempo mais de 5 horas Gameplay. </font></font>

<font><font>2. </font><font>Ser em um país onde eu na Austrália pode enviá-lo para você pelo correio (por exemplo, eu não posso postar à Coreia do Norte) </font></font>

<font><font>3. </font><font>Diga-me seu Pokemong favorito andddddd porque este auricular deve ser seu em um post sobre esta discussão. </font></font>

<font><font>4. </font><font>Faça post não double (Mesmo com Contas ALT), vou verificar. </font></font>

<font><font>Este será desenhado no meu fluxo de contração ao vivo (

[/ url]) em torno do 14 de Setembro. </font><font>Detalhes para assistir que serão fornecidos mais perto da data. </font></font>

<font><font>Boa sorte a todos! [/ Quote]</font></font>

I'm from Brazil, and my favorite is the Snorlax by remembering my father. I greatly appreciate if you win that perfect phone to play with better audio

Jaezer Bravim

ImmortalsM1.gif

I have 1219 hours of gameplay and I live in Denmark.

My favorite pokemon is Vaporeon. Probably because it's awesome, ice cold, cute and my favorite color blue.

Unlike the mouse competition which i didn't enter i can actually use this headset. I've been borrowing a headset from a friend for some months now since my old

one broke so it would be nice to have my own again.

I checked out the headset and the most appealing thing to me was the 90% environmental noise cancellation. This would be very nice for me since my computer is located below a window that is slanted. This means that when it rains it creates a lot of noise which means that i have to turn down my microphone to not annoy people on Skype. Friends have also been reporting to hear birds from me on skype when i open the window in the summer to not die of heat :P

Good luck all

Im from Spain, and my favourite pokemon is Mew (don't u think that it's so cute? :3).Play time: 32h. I need the headset cuz I'm currently watching pokemon anime (cap50, first season now) and my headset got broken 2 months ago :D

I live in Algeria, you can send it there :D

My favourite pokemon ... well ... I was about to say Eevee 'cause from this little thing we could obtain so much more ... So much diversity from the same small entity.

But Sandslash helped me to defeat a lot and a lot of powerful pokemons even water and grass types ones (even Articuno ...) so he's my bestie :D

I'm petty sure I don't even deserve this headset more than another gamer, but I want it, I mean I try my luck and for the satisfaction of winning a thing as class just by playing my favorite game. (Also because I don't own one :x )