Shanes Giveaway: 7.1 Gaming Headset

Guest UnknownUser11

My favorite mon is Sawsbuck (specifically Autumn)!

I've always wanted a headset... I just don't have the money </3

Gaming soundtracks are so underappreciated! This headset would show them some love for sure.

(It'd also be extremely helpful for parties/voice chatting~)

Thank you!

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! my favorite pokemon is .... tan tan tannnn .... Gligar :D and i want to win this headset because I'm poor you know :c ... jk :p i want this headset because i really need one because mine is like the one you buy in chinese market (i don't have nothing to chinese). I hope I win this giveway :D :Grin:

Oh ... and I'm from Belgium :Smile:

Hello i am from Germany and my favorite Pokemon is Eelektross.

I'd like to win the headset because my old headset broke 1 week ago and now everytime i say something my friends in discord only hear thunder-like sounds.

Even tho their complaints are very amusing sometimes a new one is what i need right now !

my favorite Pokemon, hmmm. it used to be Charizard, and I would always pick Charmander or any other fire-type pokemon as a starter, but with the recent releases of Pokemon games, new variaties of Pokemon have been introduced, and with that my current favorite defintely has to be Mega Charizard X

as for the reason why I should win.... well, I could show you a picture of my current headphone, with ducktape, electric tape and wire I use to keep the headphone together.

Hello =D

I'd love to enter this contest!

I have 27 hours of gameplay.

I'm from the United States - Pennsylvania.

My favorite Pkmn has always been Mew! I love its pink cuteness ^.^.

I could really use a snazzy headset like that for my own twitch streams and even for my youtube vids -- the quality of that would be Ooo La La~

Anyway thank you! good luck to everyone. :y: