Shanes Giveaway: 7.1 Gaming Headset

Guest UnknownUser11

148hrs of gaming

favorite pokemon is eevee so cute and its a challenge me for getting it and completing the evolve`s

i like the headset and if im lucky to win im gonna wear it all day long feeling pro player :)

more power to pokemon revolution online

chelsie13

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[glow=red]

[/glow]

1. Be sure you have over 5 Hours Gameplay time -> dad99f65e9.png [Alot more on Red Server to]

2. Be in a country where I can send it to you in the mail -> Greetz from flag-377954_960_720.jpg

3a. Tell me your Favourite Pokemong -> transparent.png

Why I love this Pokemon?

• I love his Design

• I realy like the way he fights! This extrem fast and powerfull Close combat moves combined with his powerfull special moves kinda remember me on Dragonball Z :Grin:

• Hes cool -> tumblr_n87uuqLFc91rey868o1_500.gif and cute aswell ! -> giphy.gif

3b. Tell me why this headset should be yours in a post on this thread

-> At the moment im using a Headset, where the microfon isn´t working anymore, so i had to remove it and use another separately one, also it´s loosing connection from time to time, wich makes it hard, to enjoy music ♪♫

my favourite pokemon is riolu, because he look cute and strong. Btw i like dogs.

second why headset should be mine? because i always playing pokemon without any headset or earphone.

if i didnt get a chance to have it. its okey, i always love to play PRO hope can see news update and new pokemon added.

:)

My favorite pokemon is Rhydon. He's way cooler than rhyperior. Just wish I could give him an eviolite.

I should totally win this headset because I play pc games with my best friend and he's in Germany right now. We use Skype but I don't have a headset so I'm using the built in Mic on the laptop and he has to hear everything that's going on in my house and all my button mashing.

I'm in USA with 242 hours played.

Hi there.

I'm from Vietnam. I guess it's quite far from you :Frown: However, we share the lives in Pokemon World so I think that's not a problem

My beloved Pokemon is Pikachu, 'cuz it's sooooo cuteeeee, soooooo kind, and sooooo powerful..... hmmm, sr I'm just too crazy about him. Hope you love him too

And why I like the Headset. Well, beside Pokemon, I also love Vocaloid - one kind of Japanese Digital Music. (You can check out some songs of Hatsune Miku if you'd like ^_^ ). So it's would be wonderful if I have a great headset.

Well, one more thing I'd love to share is my selfie photo (me and my younger brother :Cool: )

That's all. Have a nice day every body :Heart:

Screen_Shot_2016_09_02_at_1_56_36_pm.png

90 hours of gameplay, IGN: teerav on the BLUE server.

Favorite Pokemon is Blastoise. When I was about 8, the first edition of Pokemon cards were released and everyone in my neighborhood was collecting. I remember I got a holographic Pidgeot that my friend wanted. He had a holographic Blastoise. I ended up trading nearly all my energy cards, a holographic Vileplume, the holographic Pidgeot, and a few other cards I can't remember for it. No regrets. Then I misclicked Bulbasaur as my starting pokemon on revolution. =_=

EDIT: I forgot I needed to explain why I want the headset instead of Blastoise being my favorite... Well you see, my current setup for a mic is a webcam mic positioned on a glass cup. My keyboard is placed between this webcam and my face, so all my friends force me to either push-to-talk or simple mute while type. And as much fun as it is blasting them with "typewriter" noises, it would be nice not have to use push-to-talk...

E6W75Tu.png

Heya! Names Max. Play close to 70 hours now. Unfortunatly not so mutch lately cuz of college.

Favourite pokemon? Come on people Psyduck is OP!

That little duck just needs some banging on his head in order to work same like me! And i defo need banging with 7.1 sound on my ears so me and PD (psyduck) can use hyperboom on y'all!

Cya on stream!