Shanes Giveaway: 7.1 Gaming Headset

Guest UnknownUser11

Hey Shane, i'm from canada b.c. with over 100 hours of play

my favourite pokemon is definitely tyranitar cause its a beast with the mega evolution xD

it'd be cool if i won the headset because i can't afford one for myself after my last one broke haha :Heart-eyes:

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hii. I'm coming from the Netherlands and my favorite pokemon is Corsola

I want the headset because i always listen from a headset and it's great for the game or movies or music.

And Corsola is pretty awsome :Smile:

Greetzz :)

[center][img]https://media.pldh.net/pokemon/gen3/rusa_action/222.gif[/img][/center]

hey ya im from germany and my favourite pokemon is the lovely dedenne :Heart: Its soo cute.. maybe like me?! who knows :D

anyways.. i really want to win this awesome headphone as i never had a really good one and i keep playing with the earphones from my samsung galaxy :D

well, i wish myself good luck and also the other ones :) :Heart:

1. I have a little more than 43 hours of playing time, really enjoying it so far :)

2. I live in the Netherlands

3. My favorite Pokémon is Arcanine. I just think it's an awesome Pokémon, both how he looks and how he originally was supposed to be one of the Legendary Dogs!

I'd love to have the headset because I will be able to enjoy the music more and emerse into the game more, than just using the standard headphones that I currently have :)

Cool give away!

Hello Dev! For me i like swedle that cute lil pkmn it so majestic in a way, this is my 1st time doing ths i hope u notice me may tablets speaker was broken and i cant hear anything i really love the music though and if im going to win this that could be my 1st gift this yr, im from phillipines :Shy:

My favorite is Mawile, I have an epic Mawile which took me days to get(literally). Waiting to get Mawilite and the implementation of Mega evolution which would make my Mawile sooooo bada** !

I had 2 earphones this year but broke easily due to the poor quality of earphones available in my province.

Would be soooo great to get this Headset! This would give me more enjoyment in listening to music and playing pokemon! :Smile: