Complete Kanto Walkthrough!

Nathan

I've seen pictures before, now I can not see any, why?

e.g. location of Mr. moon was shown and now I can not see this picture.

I can not see it on the second browser, so I suspect they have been removed. Can you restore it?

The pictures are there however there is an issue with Imgur on the forum. I'll fix it when i get time.

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Guide's images were fixed. Let me know if anything else is wrong/ needs correcting:)

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Working fine for me. Try clearing your browser cache/ cookies.

Unsure. I checked with other members of staff and they are saying it's all working fine. Will keep an eye out