Complete Kanto Walkthrough!

Nathan

Re: Complete Kanto Walkthrough.

<r><QUOTE author="ReckerReks"><s>

</s><POST content="280563"><s></s>280563<e></e></POST><br/>

How do i use the HM Cut? it will not work fo me?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Click the HM in your bag and teach the move to a Pokemon who can learn it. Then walk up to a tree which can be cut down and click your use button (Space-bar by default)</r>

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

• 2 weeks later...

<r>Due to real life stuff, I.E. College, work and lack of free time, I am currently unable to complete the Johto/ Hoenn guides.<br/>

I'm very sorry to anyone who was waiting for them however there isn't too much that I can do about it :p<br/>

Though, I do promise, as soon as I find the time I will finish them and upload them to here. Again, sorry for any inconveniences or confusions that this may have caused. <E>:Angel:</E></r>

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

<r>man i wish i had this when i was a newbie XD great guide <E>:Heart:</E></r>

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]

• 2 months later...

<t>Maybe a bit late to the party, but the recommended levels for gyms were a bit off. Maybe they've been nerfed since this post was made? I beat most gyms with Pokemon that were 10-15 levels below the recommended level. The 8th gym recommended a team of 85+... I beat it with a level 16 Magnemite (Sturdy + Thunder Wave) and a level 62 Charmeleon :P<br/>

<br/>

Either way, great guide, and I always direct people to it when they need help with story mode.</t>