Can we get a TS Server pls

Phantom0x0

I personally don't like the idea, however this is not up to me only. As mentioned by Xhaj and WarGreymon we own official chats so that players can interact, and chats in-game as well. It's a bit hard to create new chats, as it's more responsibility for us and it also requires more attention of moderators. And the fact that many players can read but can't speak in english too, however anyone is free to create your own chat room about PRO.

PROHexy.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Players /Guilds are always welcome to communicate via 3rd party apps. I don't agree with implementing any kind of system of that nature into the game due to unnecessary bond that might happen between staff and a player and above all there will be lack of moderation for said communication method. What can be eventually done is a plugin where the game looks for TS client on your PC giving you user friendly interface so you don't need to switch around. However, that is not priority nor it is planned to happen anytime soon.

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.

RaidCall is a good idea, you can create one channel free to PRO :P

Other than the fact that the channel would be flooded and would need to be paid for, there are other downsides to game sponsored voice chat, such as creeps and harassment, etc. But I don't see any reason why a player/guild couldn't step up and get their own channel to share.

buddha333.gif

"One is not called noble who harms living beings. By not harming living beings one is called noble."

Signatures made by

Annazhee (Jungle Buddha sig) and Chappy (Abra Buddha Sig) <3