Summer Event Megathread

Dialatz

273712 for the location of the stone 2 and 3 the image are at the same place !!?

ffs stop posting that and read the comments before u, I answered that like 2 times now

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I appearently finished the Team Magma quest, and I had a chance to stop the eruption (bug?). Got white/green summer clothes from Team Magma leader, and Team Aqua leader isn't at his place anymore (I checked after defeated all Team Magma members – yeah, changed sides!).

When I talk to mayor, he says:

Have you found out what's happening, Jahus? And is it all good now?

Not yet? Well… Do it as soon as possible! I'm relying on you…

I have no idea of what more he wants from me.

Also, the tasks/quest guy doesn't give me any quest and suggests to take more experience around the island. Of course, I can not battle any of the bosses, even with full lvl. 100 team.

Any ideas?

273509 after finding the stones, proceed to magma area before the pokecenter

find an Aqua member, find a sacred stone and go outside from the other end.

At the top is the Magma Leader, who gives you some clothing set.

After that go to the house 1, where the mayor is and he gives you some hat and some cash. (hat is not tradable, clothes are)

Anyone care to elaborate? I can't seem to find this aqua member after the 8 stones step.