Summer Event Megathread

Dialatz

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another update: apparently the island is really really glitched. as i said before, when you choose to help team aqua you will get to hunt mudkips. vice versa if you help magma you can hunt torchic.

but: a friend of me helped magma, could then hunt torchic. he went back on top of mt silver summer and was able to see the aqua leader, he then proceeded to do the aqua quest. end of the story, he now has mudkips and no more torchics. looks like the devs want us to hunt mudkips.... im seriously annoyed by the glitches/ unawareness of this

273568 another update: apparently the island is really really glitched. as i said before, when you choose to help team aqua you will get to hunt mudkips. vice versa if you help magma you can hunt torchic.

but: a friend of me helped magma, could then hunt torchic. he went back on top of mt silver and was able to see the aqua leader, he then proceeded to do the aqua quest. end of the story, he now has mudkips and no more torchics. looks like the devs want us to hunt mudkips.... im seriously annoyed by the glitches/ unawareness of this

Exactly the same thing for me

3IxAAPIpSLaubYT92zWmPQ.png

Quest

273539 when you help team magma you get to exterior 2 (aka torchic) and when you help aqua you get to exterior (aka mudkip)

Talk to Mayor in the first house, then

get to Kalijodo Cave, beat the Aqua leader, find 8 stones (whatever)

Note: I had to go through all the rocks over twice to find all the stones.

1lEAUo8g.png

2QBXQDSK.png

3vopOaMO.png

43VknwOq.png

50ioDn9z.png

6BWOxs2j.png

7dkn3nd8.png

8tqnnioh.png

image 2 and 3 are the same, where is the 8th stone guys?