Summer Event Megathread

Dialatz

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

275717 I am helping team aqua. i can go to mt.summer exterior . but i can't find the mt.summer summit :Frown: i searched in mt.summer bf1,bf2 & bf3 . but i can't find. Anyone plz help me. :Frown:

277555 This maze is impossible. I give up on this event.

Assuming Mt. Summer shares exactly the same map shape between its 2 variants and is not flipped, on the middle of 1F there's a path that goes north (up) then twists into bottom left, follow the winding path until you reach the correct stair on top left area of the map.

Hey anyone knows what are those blue stones inside mt summer(i think) for?

They are for the quest, if you choose to help team aqua. You will be given an item that you must take into a particular stone. The stone is one of these blue stones. The other ones are lures. If you pick up the wrong stone, a wild pokemon (uncatchable I think) will appear. You must defeat the poke then and try another one.

Hey anyone knows what are those blue stones inside mt summer(i think) for?

They are for the quest, if you choose to help team aqua. You will be given an item that you must take into a particular stone. The stone is one of these blue stones. The other ones are lures. If you pick up the wrong stone, a wild pokemon (uncatchable I think) will appear. You must defeat the poke then and try another one.

I see,ty. I chose team magma so I was kinda clueless as to what those stones were xD

275717 I am helping team aqua. i can go to mt.summer exterior . but i can't find the mt.summer summit :Frown: i searched in mt.summer bf1,bf2 & bf3 . but i can't find. Anyone plz help me. :Frown:

277555 This maze is impossible. I give up on this event.

Assuming Mt. Summer shares exactly the same map shape between its 2 variants and is not flipped, on the middle of 1F there's a path that goes north (up) then twists into bottom left, follow the winding path until you reach the correct stair on top left area of the map.

So...are you saying it's possible to get mudkips even if you've helped team magma? :O

EDIT: im blind scratch that xd

S7dzLut.png

[glow=red]Check my

Mall![/glow]