Would you like more Pokemon to choose from in the meta?

Roloc

1. 1.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

275850 Meaning not staff, just a group of people working together in a subforum.

Haha ok just people who overview all PvP action and have very significant changes on the game to the point where it is changed completely. Yep totally not staff at all :Angel:

May I ask what makes someone a staff, to you?

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

This means some of the stronger Pokemon like Dragonite and Volcarona would receive a nerf while Pokemon like Butterfree and Hitmontop would receive some form of enhancement which could be in the form of more moves, stats or better abilities

[/code]

I stop reading here.

Same.

Just ask for UU battles, PU battles in chat. Try different builds, no-one's holding you.

Though I would agree if you said "levelling up should be easier". If levelling up was easier, I would've had all sorts of different builds by now including stuff like Physical Alakazam. The grind fest limits the game's potential especially when it comes to PvP.

Guest SugarRed9

After reading it I don't think this would be possible because we are missing many moves, items, and abilities from pvp yet to be coded. I'd much rather get those first before anymore pvp projects are started. I also think dedicating a server to it would be iffy since the recent ban wave has basically cut down quite a bit of players in all 3 servers.

275894 Exactly. Which is why I mention that balance would be a never ending thing. Balance never ends in any game really.

So u actually dont want to increase the amount of different pokemons played, just which pokemons are played at a certain time. That's changing nothing!!!

PRO isnt LoL where a company wants u to play as many different champions as possible to maximize their chance to sell some skins. Additionally there is a PvE aspect in this game.

edit:

balance always ends if a game offers enough variations to not get stale. Or can u give me the last patch notes for chess or texas hold'em?

PRO needs the missing moves/abilities/items, the mega-evolutions for the weaker pokemons (like beedrill, ampharos, absol) and the next regions to get easier access to some pokemons like staraptor or bisharp

Actually, yes, I do want to increase the amount of different Pokemon played. When I said "balance never ends" it's because there are always things being added and changed in the Pokemon games. Be it new Pokemon, items, abilities, moves or even slight stat changes. Each generation would basically mean that most Pokemon would have to be looked at again. Thats what I meant by balance never ends. Furthermore, are you actually comparing an mmo to a card game and board game? I thought it was obvious I was talking about mmo games and the like seeing as this entire thread is about an idea for an mmo. I apologize if I was misleading in my wording.

I do agree that all aspects of the game need to be finished before anything like this or many other ideas could possibly be implemented.

121fhoj.jpg