Suggestion- Ban Prankster+Confuse Ray

Prehax

Ban Prankster+Confuse Ray  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Ban Prankster+Confuse Ray

• Yes
    • No

I promise you it isnt 50/50 I recently switched to oras and A bunch of people use swagger and you can tell its easily 50/50 on the ds. Here its atleast 65/35 maybe even 70/30. I dont think prankster needs to be banned tho. Confusion just needs to be looked at by them. This thread has been made 1-2 other times and no dev or mod has replied. And its not on the pvp ban list, so I assume they are most likely looking into it.

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL21lZGlhLmdpcGh5LmNvbS9tZWRpYS8yNnVmOEQ1NmJVT0JyYzNicS9naXBoeS5naWYifQ.jb9cNn_UqQKxCVQtds2gtGSimH0.gif

giphy.gif

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

279446 I still dunno why confuse ray on his own isn't banned for the same reason as minimize ; excluding everything else (always lasting 4turns , not being 50/50 ..) .

Yep still dunno

279446 I still dunno why confuse ray on his own isn't banned for the same reason as minimize ; excluding everything else (always lasting 4turns , not being 50/50 ..) .

Yep still dunno

Like I said b4 I used sableye a lot in pro and sometimes confusion last only 1 turn some times 3 some times 4 and it's rare when I use sableye an they hit themselves the whole time they're confused but it does happen sometimes I still believe it's based off luck tbh

4K82h71.png

In regards to some of the behavior shown in this post, please be respectful in your responses. I'd like to note that our Rules do apply to the forums. We want discussions to remain on-topic and constructive. Don't mock other users or their opinions. All related posts have been edited and/or deleted.

I've passed this thread on so that Confuse Ray's mechanics can be looked into when possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime.

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

279516 In regards to some of the behavior shown in this post, please be respectful in your responses. I'd like to note that our Rules do apply to the forums. We want discussions to remain on-topic and constructive. Don't mock other users or their opinions. All related posts have been edited and/or deleted.

I've passed this thread on so that Confuse Ray's mechanics can be looked into when possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime.

Thank you so much. :Grin:

279322 https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/ ... #Confusion

In pro, confusion lasts all four turns. It's supposed to wear off for 1-4 turns. In pro it doesn't wear off until the fourth turn.

Testing just now. 3 turns is definitely possible and the person I was testing with hit me more times than he hit himself. I still feel that there could be a problem with it though since in ranked it seems to be more than 50% for sure.

Brad.gif

I'll repeat myself again but nvm ,that's from someone else but i'll quote that ,

279111 Why is minimize banned?

The outcomes of so many competitive battles are already reliant on the whims of the RNG and haxx with critical hits and secondary effects (freeze, flinch, confusion) so there is no need to add an other luck factor with evasion.[glow=red]Minimize relies on pure luck, therefore it reduces drastically the competitive aspect of the game by giving too much place for luck so that's why it is banned.[/glow]

Wait wait wait, isn't confuse ray the same thing ? i am wrong ?

Mimimimimimimii